I am criminal.

Si Jun went in park where she plays with Taehyung. She saw Taehyung. She felt happy that her one friend is still there for her. She ran towards him.

"Honey...." Si Jun said happily. Taehyung smiled.

"I was waiting for you." Taehyung said.

"Let's play." Si Jun said and he nodded.

"Go away from here." They both heard of a voice. They both turned to see.

"Jungkook....." Si Jun mumbled.

"She will only play with me." Jungkook said.

"I am not going anywhere." Taehyung said. Jungkook smirked.

"Fine then." Jungkook said and walked towards him. He held his collar and punched on his face. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why are you beating him?" Si Jun asked worriedly.

"Tell him to go away from here otherwise I will beat him like this continuously." Jungkook said looking at Si Jun.

"I will not go anywhere. Beat me if you want to do that." Taehyung said. Jungkook moved his fist to punch him.

"Don't...." Si Jun screamed quickly. Jungkook got stopped.

"Please.... don't." Si Jun said.

"Then tell him to go." Jungkook said.

"Honey please. Go away." Si Jun said.

"Aniya I will not go anywhere." Taehyung said.

"Please....you will not obey me?" Si Jun asked.

"I can't." Taehyung said.

"Please. If you really think of me as your friend." Si Jun said and Jungkook pushed him.

"Are you deaf? She is saying to go." Jungkook said.

"I am going for now only because of her." Taehyung said and Jungkook smirked. Taehyung walked away from there. Si Jun sat down on a chair sadly.

"What happened Si Jun? Why are you sitting here?" Jungkook asked and sat beside her on a chair in garden.

"You told everyone to stay away from me." Si Jun asked while looking down.

"Yeah because you are only my friend." Jungkook said.

"I always wanted to be friends with everyone but you are forcing me to be only your friend. Why?" Si Jun asked while crying.

"Because I don't like when you talk with someone else." Jungkook said and Si Jun started crying badly.

"Si Jun... what happened? Don't cry." Jungkook said.

"He was my only friend. He cares me. He is the only one who understands me most after my dad. Now he will be not beside me." Si Jun said and started crying badly.

"Jungkook.... please don't do this. He is only one in my life. He is only one." Si Jun said while sobbing. Jungkook looked away while his eyes became teary seeing her face.

"Please....." Si Jun said and hugged him. She started crying badly in his arms.

"I like him. I only want to be with him. He is my best friend." Si Jun said and Jungkook cupped her face.

"Do you like him that much?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah I promised him that we will marry in future." Si Jun said. Jungkook gritted his teeth and stood away from there.

"Go." Jungkook said. Si Jun moved her gaze to him in surprise.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"Go. You like him. Right? Go away." Jungkook said.