My teddy friend.

Si Jun ran away from there and closed herself in a washroom. Tears were rolling down from her eyes.

"Why did he do that?" Si Jun mumbled.

"I promise I will also not talk to you then." Si Jun said angrily and opened washroom's door. She saw Se Mi there kissing a boy. She pushed that boy after seeing Si Jun in front of her.

"You are cheating on Taehyung?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Aniya why would I?" Se Mi said.

"You were kissing that boy." Si Jun said.

"Aniya listen to me Si Jun." Se Mi said.

"I will tell him everything." Si Jun said. Se Mi gritted her teeth and chuckled devilishly.

"Go and tell then. He will not trust you." Se Mi said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"He trusts me." Si Jun said.

"Oh really? Then why did he engage to me?" Se Mi said. Si Jun's face dropped it's colour hearing that.

"Go and tell if you really think that." Se Mi said and walked away from there. Si Jun ran towards Taehyung.

"Honey listen to me." Si Jun said. Taehyung turned his face to other side.

"Honey please. Se Mi, she is cheating on you." Si Jun said.

"Shut up Si Jun. You are jealous that doesn't mean you can say anything." Taehyung said.

"Jealous? You think I am saying that because of jealousy. I saw her. She was kissing a boy." Si Jun said. Taehyung sighed.

"Stay away from me." Taehyung said and walked away from her. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"Se Mi... let's dance." Taehyung said to Se Mi. She smiled and nodded. They were doing couple dance.

"He thinks I am jealous that's why I said that. Really? He doesn't trust me. Now you see me then." Si Jun mumbled. She walked towards them and pulled Se Mi's hairs. Everyone widened their eyes seeing her.

"Si Jun, what are you doing?" Taehyung said angrily.

"She is not innocent Taehyung. She doesn't deserve a boy like you." Si Jun said. Se Mi screamed in pain. Si Jun pulled and took her towards food counter. Everyone were trying to save Se Mi but Si Jun didn't leave her hairs. Si Jun threw food on Se Mi's dress.

"Now you are looking birthday girl Se Mi." Si Jun said. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Si Jun...." Taehyung yelled angrily.

"Get out." Taehyung said angrily. Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya I will teach her some lessons firstly." Si Jun said.

"I SAID GET OUT."  Taehyung yelled loudly. Si Jun's eyes became teary. She stepped back and ran away from there. Jungkook furrowed his brows and grabbed Taehyung's collar angrily.

"You should have not yelled at her." Jungkook said angrily. Taehyung was looking down because he knew that he did wrong. Jungkook pushed Taehyung and he also did ran away then. Se Mi started fake crying.

"Look Taehyung, she always does this to me." Se Mi said. Taehyung gasped. He walked away from there.

_______________

"Where should I find her?" Taehyung thought.

"Si Jun..." Taehyung was screaming on road to find her.

"Oh God! Where is she? She didn't go to her home, neither she is with any of her friends nor she is replying to my calls. Where did she go?" Taehyung mumbled. He was walking on road to find her. He saw Si Jun was sitting in a park from outside. He smiled.