Two of us.

Author's POV:

Some days had passed. It was about mid of August. Si Jun started ignoring Jungkook as much as she can. She started staying away from him so not to make any scene in school. On the other side Jungkook was trying his best to talk to her but she didn't let him even come closer to her. Day by day Jungkook's anger becoming higher than higher. He beat anyone without any reason to calm his anger down. Si Jun started feeling more scared of him now. Students started shipping them as Sikook Si Jun and Jungkook's couple name. Taehyung had still not found anything about his father. It was about of midnight. They both are talking on call.

"Taehyung many days have passed. Have you still not found anything related to your dad?" Si Jun whispered in her phone in blanket while she was talking with Taehyung. It was about midnight.

"Aniya.....I told you nothing is here that I can say belongs to my father and in mom's room, I don't have that much courage to go in her room like a spy." Taehyung said to her. Si Jun sighed.

"You are really dumb. I am coming to your home. We will find then something." Si Jun whispered.

"What? At this time? Are you mad?" Taehyung said shockingly.

"Yeah because I have no faith in you. I have to do something for Mrs. Kim." Si Jun replied.

"No Si Jun you can't. What if your parents will see us together at this time." Taehyung said worriedly.

"Just don't worry. My parents are not narrow minded and they already ship us. So forget that I am coming you just open your home's door. Okay. Bye." Si Jun said and cut the call. Taehyung gasped.

"She is really mad. What if mom will see us. She is not like girls. God please save me." Taehyung said while looking at the ceiling. He went downstairs to open his house's door. He opened it slowly.

"Hello...." Si Jun whispered slowly.

"Shh......keep silent." Taehyung whispered slowly. Si Jun nodded and she went inside of his house.

"Let's go to your mom's room." Si Jun whispered.

"Si Jun don't. Mom will wake up and she will be angry if she find that we are finding about dad. Please don't do this." Taehyung pleaded.

"Taehyung......do you want to see her alone like this in her whole life?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Taehyung shook his head.

"Then trust me. I will surely do something." Si Jun whispered and Taehyung smiled and nodded. They both marched towards Mrs. Kim's room and opened the room's door slowly.

"You go first." Taehyung whispered and Si Jun nodded. She went inside firstly and then Taehyung did.

"Where is almirah's key?" Si Jun asked.

"Mom keeps that. I don't know." Taehyung whispered.

"Your mom says we are both same and if I was at your mom's place, I must have put that key in flower pot." Si Jun whispered and moved near a flower pot. She took that in her hand.

"What? Who keeps key in flower pot. It's so nonsense." Taehyung whispered. Si Jun moved that flower pot upside down and a key fell down from it on her hand. Taehyung widened his eyes in shock. Si Jun smirked.

"You really knows mom more than me." Taehyung said shockingly.

"Let's go." Si Jun whispered and they went closer to almirah.

"Do it slowly." Taehyung whispered. Si Jun nodded. She opened almirah as much as slow she can. They both smiled seeing almirah door opened.

"You find there and I will see here." Si Jun said and he nodded. There were two shelves in almirah. They both were finding separately. Si Jun was looking here and there and then she found an album.