Picture theif.

"My mother was Korea's no. 1 gynaecologist." Jungkook replied.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly.

"And you were saying yourself poor?" Si Jun said in shock.

"Have you seen me?" Si Jun said dramatically.

"Yeah I am poor. I don't have money. I do a part time job for my living because I can't spend my mother's money." Jungkook said and Si Jun raised her eyebrows.

"Oh ideal son." Si Jun said.

"Your mother was doctor and you were criminal. How different you both are? One who protects someone's life and the other who takes someone's life." Si Jun said and laughed. Jungkook looked at her in a cold tone.

"Okay sorry." Si Jun said.

"You sit here. I come back after changing." Jungkook said and Si Jun nodded. He went inside.

Si Jun looked here and there shockingly. She sat down on a big sofa. She gasped.

"It is feeling strange? I have never come to a place like this. It is really giving graveyard vibes." Si Jun mumbled. Jungkook came outside.

"Do you need something?" Jungkook asked.

"No we should start studying." Si Jun said and Jungkook nodded. She put her beg on table but it fell down on floor.

"Oh god. Why can't I do something perfectly?" Si Jun mumbled.

"It's okay." Jungkook said and they started taking things which fell down from her beg on the floor. Si Jun was putting that on beg again.

Jungkook saw her photo with him in which they both were looking at each other while Jungkook was holding her waist. He remembered that.

(Jungkook's body touched to her and she was about to fall because of his body's force but Jungkook held her by holding her waist and pulled her towards him quickly.

Their face was about a inch away from each other. They both looked at each other shockingly and suddenly Jimin clicked that picture in his phone.)

He smiled and put that photo in his pocket secretly. He gave her other photos and things which fell down from her beg except their photo.

"Thank you." Si Jun said and Jungkook nodded.  He sat down on sofa. Si Jun put her beg on table and she sat down in front of him. She put book on table and opened it.

"What did you want to know?" Si Jun asked.

"This." Jungkook replied pointing his finger. She started telling him. It's become evening.

"Have you understood?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook nodded.

"You can go now." Jungkook said.

"Why? Are you kicking me out?" Si Jun asked.

"Your parents must be waiting for you. They will worry." Jungkook said.

"I told my brother to tell them that I will come late because I went to study at friend's home." Si Jun said.

"Do you have a brother also?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah I have...you don't know?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook shook his head.

"Yeah how would you? I never talked about him and you never come to my home." Si Jun said.

"It is still raining. Means you won't be able to eat in park. Should I cook something for you here?" Si Jun asked.

"I have money to eat food today but if you will cook then I won't say no." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled.

"Fine then I will cook something." Si Jun said and went in kitchen. Jungkook went in kitchen too.