Was that jealousy?

Si Jun was sitting on her seat. Jungkook came inside and Si Jun smiled widely. She waved her hand to him. Jungkook smiled and walked towards her. He sat down on his seat.

Taehyung came after him but Si Jun didn't see him. She was looking at Jungkook and Taehyung was looking at both of them while gritting his teeth.

"Why did you come late today? I thought you will be absent." Si Jun said and Jungkook started thinking while making a pout face.

"Actually I went on my part time job early in morning today that's why I got late." Jungkook replied.

"Oh okay." Si Jun said while looking down.

"Taehyung is here." Someone said and Si Jun turned her face to see him. He was standing on door looking at them. Si Jun smiled and waved her hand to him. He ignored and walked towards his seat.

"Hello Taehyung." Se Mi said who was already sitting on her seat.

"Hello." Taehyung replied. Si Jun looked at them surprisingly.

"He never talks to any girl except me. Why is he talking to a girl like that rich bitch?" Si Jun thought in her mind. She was looking at them while Taehyung was talking to Se Mi.

"Si Jun, is everything okay?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun looked at him and nodded.

"Do you like that rich bitch?" Si Jun asked.

"Aniya, why would I?" Jungkook said.

"Then why did she talked to you on that day like you both already knows each other." Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah we know. She is a spoiled rich girl who thinks she can buy anything from money. She is stubborn. She get whatever she want." Jungkook replied.

"Then she is wanting Taehyung." Si Jun said shockingly.

"I can't let that happen. Taehyung is a innocent and good boy. I should go and protect him." Si Jun said and about to stand up but Jungkook held her hand. She looked at him. He shook his head.

"Don't try to do anything. He is talking to her on his own. Look." Jungkook said and Si Jun looked at Taehyung. He was smiling and talking to her.

"Yeah" Si Jun said.

"Just wait. Talk to him after school. Okay." Jungkook said and Si Jun nodded. She was looking at them sadly.

"Taehyung, she is not good. Don't talk to her." Si Jun thought in her mind.

___________

Si Jun was walking on stairs while she got stopped suddenly. Se Mi was standing there in front of her. Si Jun looked away and moved her step forward to go upstairs.

"You are being smart. Huh?" Se Mi said angrily. Si Jun got stopped and looked at her, furrowing brows.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"Don't be fool. I lost today because of you. You did on purpose to make me embarrassed in front of everyone." Se Mi said and Si Jun rolled her eyes.

"I just did that because of those girls whom you were bullying." Si Jun said.

"Don't be over smart. What do you want to say that you are great and I am not." Se Mi said and Si Jun gasped.

"Think whatever you want." Si Jun said and moved her leg to walk but Se Mi held her hand tightly.

"What are you doing?" Si Jun asked.

"You..." Se Mi was about to say something but she got stopped, seeing that Taehyung was coming downstairs.