Forgiveness.

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked to her while staring her. Si Jun didn't say anything.

"I asked something. Where were you?" Taehyung asked while moving towards her. Si Jun looked down.

"Actually I....." Si Jun tried to say but she got stopped.

"Your mom called me." Taehyung said and Si Jun moved her gaze upward. She widened her eyes.

"What did she say?" Si Jun asked worriedly.

(Flashback of some minutes ago)

"Tae have you eaten son?" Mrs. Kim asked to Taehyung.

"Yeah I have." Taehyung replied.

"Do you want more?" Mrs. Kim asked. Taehyung shook his head.

"Aniya my tummy is full now." Taehyung said and their phone rang.

"Tae can you pick up the call?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Ne" He replied. He picked call.

"Annyeong" Taehyung said.

"Tae did you both eat food? Did you like it?" Mrs. Min asked.

"What?" Taehyung asked shockingly. Mrs. Kim furrowed her eyebrows looking at him.

"Si Jun is with you. Right? I am asking about her. Did you eat?" Mrs. Min asked.

"Ne" Taehyung replied nervously.

"Okay fine. When will she come here? It became so much time that's why I called you." Mrs. Min said and Taehyung started thinking what to say.

"Umm..... actually we have a test tomorrow so she is teaching me some questions. So can she stay here for tonight?" Taehyung asked worriedly. Mrs. Min chuckled.

"Oh she didn't tell me that. Okay. She can stay." Mrs. Min replied and cut the call.

(Flashback End)

Si Jun sighed in relief and looked at him.

"Thank you so much." Si Jun said and hugged him.

"You are really my best friend." Si Jun said and Taehyung pulled her away from him.

"Firstly tell me where you were and to whom you gave food that was for me?" Taehyung asked.

"I can't tell him that I was with Jungkook otherwise he will get angry." Si Jun thought in her mind.

"Actually when I was walking on road then I saw a boy. He didn't had money to buy food so that's why I thought." Si Jun said and Taehyung sighed in relief.

"You would tell that to your parents. They would never stop you then. Why did you lie? You never lied. I got worried that what happened on earth that you lied to them." Taehyung said and Si Jun moved her gaze down feeling guilty.

"It's okay now. Let's go. I told your mother that you are staying at my home." Taehyung said and Si Jun nodded. They went in his room.

"So now from where should we start?" Si Jun asked.

"What?" Taehyung asked widening his eyes.

"Yeah we came here for study. Right? From which question should we start?" Si Jun asked and Taehyung sighed in relief.

"I thought something else." Taehyung mumbled.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"Nothing. Sit down." Taehyung said and Si Jun sat down on bed. He brought books there. He sat down beside her.

"Tell me this question." Taehyung said pointing his finger on book.

"This?" Si Jun asked. Taehyung hummed.