Finally he proposed.

"Si Jun, good morning." Taehyung said and Si Jun opened her eyes slowly. She rubbed her eyes and sat on bed.

"Why am I here?" Si Jun asked.

"You don't remember anything. You drank last night and you even danced." Taehyung said.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly. Taehyung nodded. Si Jun looked at herself.

"Who did change my clothes?" Si Jun asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Mom did that." Taehyung said. Si Jun sighed in relief.

"Thank god." Si Jun said.

"Why? Can't I do that?" Taehyung asked wagging his brows.

"Shut up." Si Jun said and pushed him. He laughed.

"Okay fine get up. We have to go to school also. Today will going to be something special." Taehyung said.

"Special? What?" Si Jun asked.

"Get ready firstly." Taehyung said. Si Jun went inside of washroom. She looked at her reflection and widened her eyes seeing so many red marks on her neck.

"How it happened?" Si Jun mumbled.

"Are they love bites?" Si Jun mumbled. She remembered that Jungkook bit on her neck in party when she wasn't drunk.

"But here are so many now. Did honey do that? He must have done it. Badboy." Si Jun mumbled. She misunderstood that Taehyung bit her on neck.

"But why did Jungkook bit when we were in party? He must have drunk. Yeah otherwise he can't do anything like this with me." Si Jun mumbled and sighed.

_____________

(At school)

"Hae Soo, did I really do that?" Si Jun asked.

"Yeah and then Jungkook took you from there." Hae Soo said.

"Jungkook. But I was at Taehyung's home." Si Jun thought.

"I don't remember anything." Si Jun said. Jungkook was coming towards them. Si Jun ran towards him.

"Jungkook did you take me from party?" Si Jun asked.

"Yes" Jungkook said.

"I don't remember anything. I was at Taehyung's home in morning." Si Jun said.

"I called him and told to take you." Jungkook replied.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook regained all memories of night. He moved his gaze on her neck. He gulped nervously seeing those red mark.

"When I kissed on her neck that time she wasn't drunk then did she forget that also?" Jungkook thought.

"What happened? Say something. What kind of drunken was I?" Si Jun asked.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah did I cry too much or did I laugh too much?" Si Jun asked.

"You did romance." Jungkook said and Si Jun gulped nervously.

"You were romantic when you were drunk." Jungkook said. Si Jun blinked nervously. He smirked and walked away from there.

"What did he say?" Si Jun mumbled.

"Said that you were romantic when you were drunken." Hae Soo said. Si Jun bit her lower lip, furrowing her brows.

"Did I do something that I shouldn't have done?" Si Jun thought.

"Si Jun...." Taehyung said loudly coming towards her. Si Jun moved her gaze upward to him. He was standing in front of her. Jungkook got stopped and turned to see them.