A surprise party.

"Where did that pendant fell down? What will I say to honey. He will be angry. God please save me." Si Jun thought in her mind. She was walking on road while holding some poly bags.

"I lied to him when he asked me about it that I put that in my locker but when he will get to know that I lost it then he will think that I don't respect of his feelings and emotions." Si Jun talked to herself. She was walking on the road.

"Why is it so crowd there?" Si Jun thought and she walked towards the crowd. She narrowed her eyes and jumped to see.

She saw a boy was giving flower to a girl while sitting on his knees. That girl smiled widely and took that flower.

"What is happening here?" Si Jun asked.

"Don't you know it's rose day today." A girl replied.

"Rose day." Si Jun said surprisingly.

"On this day boys and girls give flowers to thier special one." That girl said.

"Oh." Si Jun said shockingly. She moved her gaze on them. She smiled seeing them.

Jungkook was walking from there. He stopped seeing Si Jun there on the road. He narrowed his eyes and saw that she was looking at a boy and a girl who were looking just like couple.

"I wish someone could give rose to me." Si Jun thought and smiled shyingly. Jungkook looked at her face.

"I should go now. Mom must be waiting for vegetables." Si Jun thought and walked away from there.

Si Jun reached to her home and went inside. She put those poly bags on table which she was holding and walked upstairs in her room. She sat down on chair and took a diary. She started writing on it.

Si Jun's POV:

Taehyung started living with his dad now. Finally they became a family. We met many times in vacations and about Jungkook he started behaving strange with me. He holds my hand unexpectedly and sleeps on my shoulder.

We also met many times whenever he wanted to eat food. He just called me and told me to cook for him. I never denied because I know he didn't had any friends except me so I am always ready to help him.

After winter vacations everyone was going to school. I reached to school. Everyone was happy after meeting to each other. Our final exams had been over and it had started our spring vacations. It was month of February. It's rose day today.

I was just wandering around outside and saw a boy was giving rose to a girl. I didn't know why but I found it romantic. Yeah I mean anyone could. I wish anyone could have given rose to me.

Si Jun wrote it in her diary and sighed. She closed her diary and put that on table. She stood up and walked away from there.

"Si Jun..." Mrs. Min said loudly from downstairs.

"Yes." Si Jun replied.

"Taehyung is here to meet you. Come down." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun stood up quickly.

"What? Taehyung is here." Si Jun thought and went downstairs.

"Honey....." Si Jun said happily and hugged him tightly. Mrs. Min widened her eyes and coughed.

"Si Jun your mom is here." Taehyung mumbled and Si Jun pulled her away from him.

"So? I missed you." Si Jun said and Taehyung smiled.

"I know. I missed you too." Taehyung said.

"Why are you here?" Si Jun asked.

"Why can't I?" Taehyung said.