A big misunderstanding between us.

Si Jun was crying in her hotel room badly. She was feeling guilty that his feelings got hurt because of her and on the other side she was hating him also that he thinks that she told him to come.

"I lost my bestest friend. I don't even know what wrong did I do? I don't know why he is thinking that I told him to come." Si Jun talked to herself.

"Why I was wanting to hear that? Why did I feel that? Why I didn't stop him from kissing on my neck?" Si Jun mumbled.

"Why is it open?" Hae Soo mumbled looking at door. She came inside.

"Si Jun....." She said surprisingly. She ran towards her and sat down beside her.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Hae Soo asked.

"Hae Soo......Jun...Jungkook....." Si Jun said while sobbing.

"Jungkook what?" Hae Soo asked.

"He came here and......" Si Jun said and got paused.

"And what?" Hae Soo asked furrowing her brows.

"He touched me." Si Jun said and started crying badly while hugging her.

"What?" Hae Soo said shockingly. Si Jun told her everything.

"He thinks that I told him to come but....but you know na I am not like that." Si Jun said pulling her away. Hae Soo nodded.

"I know." Hae Soo said.

"Si Jun....." Hae Soo said suddenly. Si Jun was crying.

"He likes you." Hae Soo said. Si Jun looked at her in shock.

"Everyone can see that he likes you. Why can't you? I told you to stay away from him." Hae Soo said. Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya if he liked me then he would have said that. He doesn't like me." Si Jun said.

"Really? Do you really think that? He likes you that's why he misunderstood everything otherwise why would he come here?" Hae Soo said. Si Jun shook her head and stood up.

"Shut up Hae Soo. I don't want to listen anything else. You can go." Si Jun said.

"You don't want to accept even you already knows that he likes you even not only liking. He loves you." Hae Soo said.

"I am going." Si Jun said and went inside of the washroom. She locked herself from inside.

"Si Jun....you can't deny. Even you also love him that's why you are feeling like this." Hae Soo said loudly from outside. Si Jun covered her ears.

"Aniya I don't love anyone. I like honey." Si Jun mumbled.

"You are scared that if you love someone else except Taehyung then what will happen of him? You are scared because you promised him that you will only marry him that's why you don't want to accept this fact but in true you love him." Hae Soo said. Si Jun shook her head.

"You love Jungkook. Anyone can see that. You love him that's why you think about him firstly. You think about him more than your own self." Hae Soo yelled.

"Shut up. Go away." Si Jun yelled.

"Fine I am going. You will regret of not accepting the fact that you love him. " Hae Soo said and walked away. Si Jun fell down on her knees.

"Why is it aching here in my heart? Why?" Si Jun mumbled.

"It was not true. How can I love Jungkook? We are friends. Taehyung is my boyfriend. His feelings will be hurt if I love someone else. I don't love anyone." Si Jun mumbled and wiped her tears.