After.

"Yes I am crazy." Si Jun said while smirking. Taehyung widened his eyes and gulped nervously. She laughed then.

"Don't worry. I saw nothing. I just pulled that down to make you feel shy." Si Jun said while pursuing her lips.

"Who does that?" Taehyung said engaging his eyebrows.

"I" Si Jun said while smiling widely. Taehyung made a disgusting face.

"I will tease you from now. Bye...." Si Jun said and ran away from him.

"Such a crazy girl." Taehyung thought in his mind.

"What happened? Why did he take you?" Hae Soo asked to her.

"Nothing.... he just wanted to ask something." Si Jun said.

"What?" Hae Soo asked.

"He just wanted to ask a question. Forget that." Si Jun said.

__________

(At home)

"Si Jun, jae gyeong. Come downstairs. Dinner is ready." Mrs. Min said loudly. They both came downstairs.

"What have you made?" Si Jun asked.

"Kimchi salad, gimbap, rice and ramyeon." Mrs. Min said. Someone knocked their door.

"Who is it? Si Jun open the door." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun marched to open door. She opened door and saw Taehyung. She made a disgusting face.

"Why is he here?" Si Jun thought. Taehyung came inside.

"Annyeong" He said and bowed towards everyone.

"Mrs. Min mom send it for you." Taehyung said and gave her a packet.

"Oh she is such a kind lady. Sit here taehyung. Eat with us." Mr. Min said while smiling.

"Yes sit down here." Mrs. Min said.

"No mom dad. He is busy. Taehyung go away. Bye." Si Jun said while pushing him to go.

"No I am not busy. If you are saying then I will eat here with you." Taehyung said and sat down with them. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows. She smirked then devilishly narrowing her eyes. She sat beside her.

"You towel dancer get out now otherwise I will tell it to everyone." Si Jun whispered in his ear. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then I will also tell them that you are also a towel dancer." Taehyung whispered in her ear and smiled. Si Jun widened her eyes in anger.

"Si Jun serve him food." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun furrowed and started serving him.

"What do you want to eat?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows and gritting her teeth.

"Whatever you want to serve." Taehyung said smiling.

"Do you want to eat gimbap?" Si Jun asked.

"Yes" Taehyung said and she put that on his plate.

"Rice?" Si Jun asked.

"Yes" Taehyung said.

"Do you want to eat ramyeon?" Si Jun asked.

"Yes" Taehyung said quickly. They both widened their eyes when they realised that what have they said. Si Jun gulped nervously. Mrs. Min and Mr. Min widened their eyes.

"You both are flirting with each other." Jae gyeong said and started laughing. Mr. and Mrs. Min started laughing at them.

"I forgot something." Si Jun said quickly and ran upstairs.

Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fanfiction. KTH. JJK. PJM. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara