A dare to kiss.

Si Jun moved towards Jungkook and sat down in front of him. Jungkook was unable to take another breath. They both were looking in each other's eyes.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows feeling upset. Jimin was looking at them with half opened mouth. Others were also waiting to see that kiss.

Si Jun cupped Jungkook's face and Jungkook started breathing fast. His heart was beating fast like it's racing in his chest. Si Jun smiled widely.

"I will wash dishes." Si Jun said and smiled widely looking at Jungkook. Jungkook's face dropped it's colour hearing that.

"Don't worry Jungkook. I know you don't want to kiss me neither I want to kiss you because we are friends so I will not break our limits. I will wash dishes rather than kissing you just for this stupid dare." Si Jun thought and smiled.

Taehyung sighed in relief while putting his hand in his chest. Jimin exhaled his breath which got stuck in his throat. A sad smile crept on Jungkook's face to hide his pain.

"Okay guys so I am leaving this disgusting game because I have to wash dishes and then I have to sleep also." Si Jun said and stood up. She walked away from them. Everyone looked at Jungkook sadly.

"Excuse me." Jungkook said while looking down and he walked away from them. Taehyung gasped.

Jungkook sat down on a chair in alone. Someone put hand on his shoulder. He turned his face to see. It was Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked angrily. His eyes were teary but he was trying his best to not to cry. Taehyung looked at him carefully. He sat down beside him.

"She didn't hurt you purposely. She doesn't even know that you have feelings for her." Taehyung said and Jungkook tried to control his tears to not to let fell them down.

"I know." Jungkook said.

"And you know that she care for you more than me that's why I don't like you." Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled.

"She only cares for you, only you. I am just her friend nothing else." Jungkook said. A tear fell down from his eyes but he quickly wiped that.

"We became friends because of her. Right?" Taehyung said and Jungkook hummed.

"And we end up being enemies because of her." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"Why don't you go and like someone else?" Taehyung asked looking at him.

"Why can't you do that?" Jungkook asked looking at him. Taehyung chuckled.

"I wish I can do that but I can't even cry without her." Taehyung said.

"Then how did you expect me to forget her?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled.

"If you didn't like her then you would be my best friend." Taehyung said.

"Thank god I liked her." Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed.

"Means you don't want to be my friend." Taehyung said.

"Obviously not. I will like her till my last breath and if I am liking her that much then how can I be friend of that boy whom she likes." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah true." Taehyung said.

"But whatever you think I like her more than you like her. I will not let you touch her." Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed.

"You are still same, dominative." Taehyung said.

"And you are still same, her honey." Jungkook said angrily and Taehyung laughed.