Scary past.

"You can't be dead. Jungkook get up." Si Jun screamed loudly and jerked him.

"It all happened because of me. I shouldn't have tell him to promise me that he will not fight with anyone. He is dead because of me. I won't be able to forget myself." Si Jun said and fell down on his body.

("You are my honey and you are my bunny.") Suddenly Si Jun heard of her own voice. She furrowed her eyebrows. Some strange sceneries started coming in front of her eyes.

Si Jun put hands on her ears while closing her eyes. Her laughing were ringing in her ears. She pulled her hairs brutally while shaking her head.

"Ahhhhh........" Si Jun screamed loudly and she fainted on floor.

__________

(Flashback)

"Ahhh......jagiya...I think the time has come of delivery." Mrs. Min said. They were in car.

"Jagiya.... don't worry. Just stay for a bit." Mr. Min said. He drove his car to a hospital.

"Where is doctor Jeon." Mr. Min asked.

"Sir she is on leaves. She has gave birth to a child and her child is just about 5 months old. She can't come and other doctors are also busy. Can you please go to another hospital?" A  nurse said.

"She is in pain. Please can't you tell her to come? Just for some time." Mr. Min said. Nurse gasped.

"Okay I will try." Nurse said. She walked away from there.

"Doctor Jeon, your patient Mrs. Min is about to give birth. No doctor is available today because of so many patients. They are requesting to you to come here." Nurse said.

"Okay I will come in some minutes. You get ready." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Ne." Nurse said and cut the call.

"Mr. Min she is coming. Don't worry." Nurse said and Mr. Min sighed in relief.

After some minutes doctor Jeon came there holding a baby in her hands. She gave her baby to a nurse and quickly went inside of the room.

"Her condition is critical." Nurse told to her.

"Mrs. Min don't close your eyes. Okay. Just do as I say." Mrs. Jeon said. Mrs. Min was sweating badly. She nodded tiredly.

Mr. Min was waiting outside. He was walking here and there. He could hear his wife's voice which was showing that she is in pain.
.
.
.
.
"Mr. Min, congratulations. Mrs. Min gave birth to a baby girl." Nurse said and he sighed in relief.

"You can come inside and see her after some minutes." Nurse said and he nodded. She walked away from there.

Mr. Min went inside. He smiled seeing his wife there. He walked towards her and sat down on a chair near her.

"Can I take her?" Mr. Min asked. Mrs. Min nodded. She gave that baby girl to him carefully.

"My baby girl..I am your father." Mr. Min said and they smiled. Doctor Jeon came inside.

"Congress Mr. and Mrs. Min." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Thank you doctor. You came here at last moment. I am really grateful for your kindness." Mrs. Min said.

"Don't need to say that. I am also a mother so I can understand it." Mrs. Jeon said. A nurse came towards her and gave her baby.

"Is it your baby?" Mr. Min asked. She nodded.

"Kookie look here is a friend of you. She has just born. Say hello to her." Mrs. Jeon said. She held Jungkook's baby hand and waved it.

Mr. Min and Mrs. Min smiled. Baby Si Jun smiled in Mr. Min's arms.