Brazen.

(Present time)

"I wish he could have told me everything. If he had told me then we wouldn't have to struggle that much. I wouldn't have to struggle to find him. He wouldn't have to struggle to get my love." Si Jun says to soo yaa while her eyes became glossy.

"Then grandma grandfather didn't tell you that he was the boy whom you were finding?" Soo yaa asks to Si Jun widening her eyes.

"Aniya.....he wanted me to struggle to find him." Si Jun says while looking at Taehyung angrily.

"What should have I do then? You had forgotten me. I had to keep it a secret." Taehyung says nervously. Si Jun narrows her eyes at him.

"Grandpa....stop. Grandma continue telling story." Soo yaa says curiously. Si Jun smiles at her.

"Okay fine." Si Jun says.

(Again Flashback 58 years ago)

(At home)

"Mumma I am come." Si Jun said, coming inside. Mrs. Min walked towards her, holding a packet. Si Jun engaged her eyebrows.

"What is this?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Go to our neighbour's house and give them this packet." Mrs. Min said, smiling.

"What? Me?" Si Jun asked pointing her finger to herself. Mrs. Min nodded.

"Why?" Si Jun asked raising a eyebrow.

"Why not? Do our neighbours not give us things? Go and give them." Mrs. Min said loudly.

"Then you go. Why are you sending me?" Si Jun asked, widening her eyes.

"Because I am cooking. If you don't want to go then okay go to kitchen and cook food." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun gulped nervously. She fake smiled.

"I am going. Bye." Si Jun said, taking that packet from Mrs Min's hand and marched towards outside quickly.

"Go to right side house adjoint with ours. Okay..." Mrs. Min said loudly and grinned.

"This girl is such a crazy." Mrs. Min muttered.

"I am already tired. Why did she do that?" Si Jun muttered in her breath. She sighed and knocked the door of neighbour's house.

"I am Min Si Jun. Daughter of......" Si Jun tried to say but suddenly door got opened so she stopped.

"Mrs. Kim.....you live here? When did it happen?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows in shock. Mrs. Kim smiled and nodded.

"We just got shifted some days ago. Come inside." Mrs. Kim said softly and Si Jun went then.

"Mom send it for you." Si Jun said while showing her that packet.

"Oh Mrs. Min is such a good friend of me. You sit. I am cooking something. I also wanted to give her something because she helped me a lot to get shift here." Mrs. Kim said and Si Jun shook her head in no.

"No I can't. You are so sweet aunty but you don't need to do that." Si Jun said while protesting.

"Shut up and just wait." Mrs. Kim said getting fake angry. Si Jun pursed her lips and nodded.

"Our house is not big as yours. You go inside of the room. Taehyung is here. Talk with him. You are classmates right." Mrs. Kim said and Si Jun nodded looking down.

"Okay." Si Jun said and marched towards inside.

"Why is he Mrs. Kim's son? I don't want to talk to him." Si Jun muttered and knocked his room's door.