Yesterday.

"Si Jun have you gave her that packet?" Mrs. Min asked to her. She nodded.

"Yes, where is jae gyeong?" Si Jun asked.

"In his room." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun went upstairs and opened door of jae gyeong's room.

"You are my destiny." He was singing while holding a pillow in his arms. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock.

"Why is he singing romantic song? He never sings that type of songs." Si Jun talked to herself and hit her head.

"Ahhh.......noona" He said loudly.

"What happened to you? Why are you singing this song?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. He moved his eyes down and started smiling shyingly. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock.

"I saw a girl today in school. She is so beautiful." Jae gyeong said. He was blushing.

"Like me." Si Jun said while pointing her finger on herself.

"Aniya....I said beautiful. You are not beautiful." He said. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows and slapped his back.

"Ahh....noona. Why are you beating me?" He said while moving away from her.

"Because you said I am not beautiful." Si Jun said angrily.

"I didn't say that. I just said that she is most beautiful girl." He said and chuckled softly.

"Who is she?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"A girl." He said while smiling. Si Jun rolled her eyes.

"You lover....I am asking about her name." Si Jun asked loudly.

"I don't know." He said.

"Her age?" Si Jun asked again.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Is she in your class?" Si Jun asked.

"No she is in your senior class." He said and smiled. Si Jun widened her eyes.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly.

"She is in my senior class. It means she is elder to me." Si Jun said shockingly. He nodded.

"You have a crush on a elder girl from your noona. Are you crazy?" Si Jun said loudly.

"Why I can't like her? Age is just a number." He said.

"You are only 15 and I am 17. If that girl whom you are talking about is in my senior class then she must be 18 year old. You have a crush on 3 year elder girl." Si Jun said.

"Noona..... don't discourage me. I like her. You go to your room." He said while pushing her out.

"But listen..." Si Jun said while he closed door.

"What happened to him? He is behaving strange just because of a girl." Si Jun said making a disgusting face.

____________

Min jae gyeong was walking in corridor to go to his class. He was happily smiling and then suddenly he saw a girl was walking towards him. He widened his eyes. His heart started beating fast.

"It is the same girl." He talked to himself. That girl was looking here and there for something. She came towards him.

"Excuse me. Can you tell me where is junior class?" She asked to him. He was in shock.

"That way." He said while pointing his finger.

"Thank you." She said and walked away.

"Wow she is beautiful like an angel." He thought while putting his hands on his heart. He also walked behind her. That girl came inside in Si Jun's class. Everyone started looking at her face.