"Why? What did I do this time?" Si Jun said from behind. He turned. He was on terrace.

"Why are you here now? Go to that Jungkook. You like him. Right?" Taehyung said.

"What? How could you say that?" Si Jun said.

"Then why did you go with her?" Taehyung asked.

"His hand was bleeding. He was injured." Si Jun said.

"So? Is it your responsibility to take care of him always?" Taehyung yelled.

"Honey, you know he doesn't have any other friend except me. How can I see him in pain?" Si Jun said.

"He is not any child. He can take care of himself." Taehyung yelled.

"No, he is just like a child who have fears of end up being alone. Yes sometimes he becomes danger in anger but still he also deserves to be loved and cared." Si Jun said. Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"If he is that much good then go and talk to him. Become his girlfriend. Why are you standing here?" Taehyung said. Si Jun's eyes became teary hearing that.

"How could you say that?" Si Jun said in disbelief.

"You can do anything but I can't even say that. Huh?" Taehyung said angrily. He looked at her eyes. He gasped and moved towards her.

"I am sorry." Taehyung said and hugged her. Si Jun wiped her tears.

"I prepared something for you and I wanted to give that to you but before that you ran away from there." Taehyung said.

"What? You prepared something?" Si Jun asked. Taehyung hummed.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"It's a surprise. I will give that another time." Taehyung said and pulled her away.

"Go and sleep peacefully. Okay." Taehyung said. Si Jun nodded.

"You too." Si Jun said and he smiled. Se Mi was looking at them from behind of the wall. She gritted her teeth.

"Being lovey dovey couple. Don't worry. I have a gift for them." Se Mi thought and smirked.

____________

Door bell ringed of Jungkook's room. He opened it. Waiter gave him a letter.

"Who sent it?" Jungkook asked.

"A girl sent named Si Jun." Waiter replied.

"Okay." He said and closed the door.

"What was the need of sending it when she is also here?" Jungkook mumbled.

"She gives letter when she is unable to say that thing in words. What does she want to say this time?" Jungkook mumbled and opened that.

"My dear bunny." Jungkook read that and smiled. He sat down on sofa.

"I wrote it because you know I feel shy of saying it. I like you." Jungkook read that. He opened his mouth in shock and smiled shyingly.

"Yes I like you so much that's why when I saw your hand injured, I ran towards you." Jungkook read. He started breathing heavily.

"I wanted to tell you that I am waiting for you in my room. You wanted to taste my lips. You can taste whatever you want." Jungkook read that. He stood up shockingly. His heart started beating fast.

"Waiting for you. Your Si Jun." It was written in last. He smiled widely. His face got red like tomato.

"She likes me. I... I..knew it that she will like me one day." Jungkook said and kissed on that letter.