"I am crazy over you." Si Jun sang and started dancing around him. She walked away from there and went towards Jimin. She started dancing around him.

"Si Jun, what happened? Stop. Everyone is looking." Jimin said.

"No, I don't want to stop." Si Jun said. Jungkook gritted his teeth. He looked here and there and came towards her.

"Si Jun, let's go." Jungkook said. She shook her head.

"Aniya.....I don't want to go." Si Jun said. Jungkook removed his coat and covered her body.

"Let's go." Jungkook said and took her on his shoulder.

"Ahh....leave me. I don't want to go." Si Jun said and started punching on his back. He took her away from there.

"She always do crazy things." Se Mi said and laughed.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkook..... Jungkook leave me." Si Jun said. Jungkook threw her on his bed.

"Shut up. Shut your mouth." Jungkook yelled angrily. Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya I want to dance." Si Jun said and stood up on his bed. She started jumping on it.

"Si Jun....sit down." Jungkook said.

"No I am Si Jun. Supergirl Si Jun. I am flying." Si Jun said and she ran away. Jungkook gasped. She went inside in bathroom and on the shower.

"It's raining. Jungkook look it is raining in your bathroom." Si Jun screamed. Jungkook came inside.

"Panda, what are you doing? Come here." Jungkook said. Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya I want to dance." Si Jun said. Jungkook came towards her and held her arm.

"Come." Jungkook said. Si Jun held his hand and pulled him towards her. Jungkook widened his eyes.

"I want to dance." Si Jun whispered in his ear. She took his hand and put that on her waist.

"Panda, you are drunk. Let's go." Jungkook said.

"Shhhh.... don't say anything." Si Jun said, putting her finger on his lips. She smiled widely.

"Why is my heart beating fast?" Jungkook thought. He was looking at Si Jun with a fixed gaze. They both were getting drenched in shower.

Si Jun's gown glued to her body showing her figure. Jungkook's white shirt also glued to his chest and abs. Si Jun caressed his abs with her fingers. Jungkook gasped and jerked her hand.

Si Jun held his hand. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her gaze upward. There gaze got matched. Jungkook gulped and looked away.

"Si Jun, you are drunk." Jungkook said.

"So?" Si Jun whispered.

"Don't do this otherwise." Jungkook said.

"Otherwise what?" Si Jun asked turning his face to her. Their gaze got matched again.

"I will lose control." Jungkook said.

"Then lose it." Si Jun said and leaned forward. She toed and started biting his ear. Jungkook closed his eyes and started breathing heavily.

"Si Jun..." He moaned her name. Si Jun got stopped.

"I like you." Si Jun whispered in his ear. Jungkook widened his eyes. Si Jun kissed on his cheek.

"Do you not like me?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook's heart started beating fast.

"Do you hate me?" Si Jun asked.

"I like you too. I like you so much." Jungkook said. Si Jun hugged him happily. Jungkook hugged her back tightly. He kissed on her neck. Taehyung's face came in front of Si Jun's eyes. A tear rolled down from her eyes.