"Si Jun..." Taehyung screamed loudly and was about to move a step forward but Jungkook stopped him by putting his hand on his chest.

"Why are you here now?" Jungkook asked.

"Leave my way." Taehyung said. Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"You said that you love her. Is it your love when you don't even know where she goes when she cries?" Jungkook said. Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"She comes here whenever she wants to cry. I know this but you don't. If you love her then thankfully I'm not in love with her. Thankfully I just like her. Thankfully I trust her. Thankfully I never misbehaved with her." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked down feeling guilty.

"If you really love her then why don't you trust her?" Jungkook yelled. A tear fell down from Taehyung's eye.

"That's why I hate it that she likes a person like you." Jungkook said and walked away from him. Taehyung again moved his gaze on Si Jun who was sitting in park and ran towards her.

"Si Jun, I am sorry." Taehyung said. Si Jun turned her face angrily. Taehyung cupped her face.

"Please, I love you." Taehyung said. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"Give me a chance." Taehyung said.

"You engaged to Se Mi." Si Jun said.

"I will tell truth to my parents that you are the one whom I like." Taehyung said.

"Let's go. We should go to home. It's not safe sitting here alone." Taehyung said and held her held. Si Jun stood up. Taehyung's gaze went on her feet.

"Oh god how did it happen?" Taehyung said worriedly. He kneeled down. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"Your foot is bleeding. There is a big mirror piece stabbed in your foot." Taehyung said.

"I didn't know that." Si Jun said.

"You are really careless." Taehyung said and took her in his arms in bridal style.

"Let me take you to home." Taehyung said.

"Honey...no." Si Jun said.

"Shut up." Taehyung said and started walking.

Jungkook was looking at both of them from behind. He looked down sadly and a sad smile crept on his face. He walked away from there.

"No matter how much I care for her. She only likes him." Jungkook thought and smiled.

"Kai said right. I will gonna regret if I will not say to her but how will I say? I don't want to lose her. She will surely say that she likes that half bone and will reject me." Jungkook talked to himself.

"I will lose her and our friendship both then. I am scared mom. What should I do?" Jungkook said looking at sky.

"You said a princess will take care of me. Yeah I found that princess but looks like her prince is someone else." Jungkook said and closed his eyes.

"I wish she would know that how much do I like her." Jungkook thought and gasped.

(On the other side)

Taehyung was dressing on Si Jun's feet while tears were rolling down from his eyes continuesly. Si Jun was sitting on bed and was looking at Taehyung peacefully.

"Honey I am fine. It's really not paining." Si Jun said.

"It happened because of me. I am bad." Taehyung said. Si Jun hugged him.