"I didn't know. She can look this much beautiful without any makeup." Jimin said. Si Jun was coming towards them. Everyone was looking at her.

She got stopped seeing Taehyung. He was in shock. He looked at her from toe to head. Si Jun raised her eyebrows. He blinked nervously.

"Excuse me." Si Jun said nervously. She walked towards Jimin and Hae Soo.

"How am I looking?" Si Jun asked.

"I wish you were not my friend so I could propose you just now." Jimin said and Si Jun chuckled.

"Thank you for that. Let's go." Si Jun said and they walked away from there.

"Tae...... Tae." Se Mi said to Taehyung but he was continuesly looking at Si Jun without even blinking.

"Was she Si Jun?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah she was that." Se Mi replied.

"So beautiful." Taehyung mumbled. Se Mi gritted her teeth hearing that.

"Beautiful my foot." Se Mi mumbled.

__________

"Si Jun, how you became like this? Like before you didn't even like that someone calling you a girl." Jimin said. They were sitting in classroom.

"Someone told me that girls are stronger and powerful." Si Jun replied looking at Jungkook.

"Hooo......who is this someone?" Hae Soo said teasingly. Si Jun smiled looking down.

"Si Jun, you are here." Se Mi said and walked towards them.

"I thought we should play a game." Se Mi said.

"Why are you here?" Hae Soo said angrily. Si Jun held her hand and shook her head.

"I am here because I thought we can be friends. Right? I am sorry whatever I did in past. We should become friends now." Se Mi said.

"If she wants to become friends then it's not bad." Si Jun thought and nodded.

"Good then we should play truth and dare." Se Mi said.

"Si Jun, we should not." Jimin said.

"No I am fine. It will be good if we forget everything and become friends." Si Jun said. They started playing then. After some times bottel stopped on Si Jun.

"Woah, Si Jun. What will you take?" Se Mi asked.

"I can't take truth." Si Jun thought.

"Dare." Si Jun said.

"Okay then your dare is to kiss Taehyung." Se Mi said and Si Jun widened her eyes.

"Now you will know your value Si Jun." Se Mi thought and smirked.

"How can I?" Si Jun said.

"It's just a dare. Tell him that it was a dare after doing that." Se Mi said. Si Jun gulped nervously and stood up. She went outside from the classroom because Taehyung was not there.

"Honey." Si Jun mumbled seeing him in front of her. She walked towards him and got stopped. She was looking down while Taehyung was looking at her.

"How will I kiss him?" Si Jun thought nervously. She didn't move her eyes to see him.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Se Mi gave me dare to kiss you." Si Jun said. Taehyung smiled. He kissed on her cheek.

Everyone widened their eyes seeing that. Si Jun widened her eyes and looked at him.

"She is not Jungkook's girlfriend. Means Taehyung is her boyfriend." Students started gossiping to each other.