The prince and me.

Start from the beginning

Si Jun started walking to go downstairs

Si Jun started walking to go downstairs. Jungkook was continuesly looking at her without even blinking while Si Jun was looking down. He walked towards stairs while looking at her. She was standing in front of him now.

Si Jun moved her gaze upward to him and he was continuesly looking her. His heart was beating loud like anyone could hear that.

"Jungkook" Si Jun said but he didn't listen. He was lost in looking at her.

"Jungkook." Si Jun said again but a little bit loud. Jungkook blinked his eyes and hummed.

"What happened?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. He shook his head.

"Let's go." Jungkook said while giving his hand to her. Si Jun looked at his hand and then to him in confusion.

"Dance?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun nodded and held his hand and he took her in middle of the hall.

He wrapped his one hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him while holding her hand with his other hand. Si Jun put her another hand on his shoulder.

"You are looking just a princess." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled.

"Thank you." Si Jun said.

"You are also looking just like a prince." Si Jun said and Jungkook smiled.

"Really?" Jungkook asked and she nodded.

"You never wore something like this. You always wore black jacket and jeans." Si Jun said.

"Yeah I have to wore it for you." Jungkook said.

"Because of me?" Si Jun asked.

"Yeah I had to made a couple dance scene just like beauty and the beast." Jungkook said and Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"You told me in childhood that it's your favourite fairy tale. Look is it looking like that or not?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun looked here and there surprisingly.

"Yeah big house and they were also dancing in mid of the hall, wearing these kinds of costumes." Si Jun said and Jungkook smiled.

"So you did it for me?" Si Jun asked. He nodded.

"You told me that you want to recreate that dance scene sometime. You forgot but I didn't." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled widely.

"Thank you." Si Jun said. Jungkook pulled her more closer to him.

"It's my pleasure princess." Jungkook whispered in her ear and she chuckled. He twirled her by holding her hand and moving his another hand on his back.

Si Jun was comfortably dancing with him as if they have practised of this dance before. They were dancing and talking also. Jungkook was smiling while Si Jun was laughing on his jokes.

After some minutes they stopped dancing. Jungkook moved away from her. He started walking away from her. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" Si Jun asked.