"I will love you always." Taehyung said and kissed on Si Jun's forehead. Si Jun smiled.

"Me too." Si Jun said and they hugged each other.

"They started living their life happily in a small house in daegu and Mrs. Kim gave birth to a baby child after some years whose name they gave Taehyung." Host told.

Si Jun was sitting on bed while holding a plastic doll child in her hand. Taehyung was sitting beside her. He held her hand and kissed on it.

"Our son name is Taehyung." Taehyung said and Si Jun smiled.

"Taehyung grow up and became 4 years old when Mr. Kim's father died and Mr. Kim's mother came to them hoping that he will take over on company." Host told.

"Son only you deserve this position." Granny said to Taehyung.

"Aniya I don't want to go. I can't live my wife and son alone here." Taehyung told and Si Jun listened whatever he was talking from behind.

"I can't let that happen." Si Jun said.

"Mrs. Kim went to her mother in law and requested her that not to give position to someone else and promised that she will leave Mr. Kim forever." Host told.

"I heard you went to meet my mother." Taehyung said angrily to Si Jun.

"Yeah and she promised that she will not give position to someone else." Si Jun said. Taehyung clenched fist tightly.

"You like money more than me." Taehyung asked.

"Yeah obviously I did everything for money." Si Jun said and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"I will not see your face again. Good bye." Taehyung said and went outside. Si Jun fell down on knees.

"I hope you will live a happy life." Si Jun said and started crying.

"And they didn't meet after that. Mr. Kim became chairman and Mrs. Kim started living her life as a single mother. And after 14 years they met again. Destiny made them meet again and finally they got married again today." Host told.

Si Jun came there wearing a wedding gown and Taehyung was standing away from her in a black suit. He smiled seeing her.

                (Si Jun's wedding gown)