"Don't talk much now. You should take care of yourself. Close your eyes and sleep otherwise I will not talk to you." Si Jun said and Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Don't say that. I love you my daughter." Mrs. Kim said.

"I love you too aunty." Si Jun said and hugged her.

Mrs. Kim slept after some time. Si Jun covered her with duvet and stood up to go outside. She walked outside and went in Taehyung's room.

"Why did you do that honey? Are you a kid?" Si Jun yelled at Taehyung.

"And what about you Si Jun? Why did you do that? I could clearly see you were under umbrella with that criminal Jungkook." Taehyung yelled angrily.

"So you did that because of seeing me with Jungkook." Si Jun said shockingly.

"How could you? I love your mom most in this world after my dad. If anything would have happened to her because of your childish behaviour then I would have surely broke every connection between us." Si Jun shouted at him.

"You can see that I am childish. You can think about that criminal, you can think about my mother and even you can think about every other person in this world BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?" Taehyung yelled angrily. Si Jun flinched and blinked nervously.

"What about me Si Jun?" Taehyung said while Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Si Jun asked.

"That criminal Jungkook. I hate him. I can bear anything but you and him together. I can't bear that." Taehyung said while his eyes became teary.

"I just hate that boy." Taehyung said and a tear fell down from his eyes.

"Why do you hate him that much?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"BECAUSE HE IS SNATCHING YOU AWAY FROM ME." Taehyung yelled loudly. Si Jun shook her head, furrowing her eyebrows.

"It's not true." Si Jun said.

"IT IS TRUE. You 24/7 think about him. If you will also think about him then who will think about me?" Taehyung said and tears started flowing from his eyes.

"Who will take care of me? Who will hug me? Who will wipe my tears when I will cry? Who will be with me?" Taehyung said and started crying badly. Si Jun hugged him tightly.

"He is snatching you. He is taking what's mine. How can I just sit and see?" Taehyung said and Si Jun shook her head.

"He is not snatching me honey." Si Jun said and Taehyung pulled her away from him.

"Then what is he doing? Why is he becoming important in your life day by day?" Taehyung asked furrowing his eyebrows. Si Jun cupped his face.

"Shh.....he is important because he is my friend but that will not change our relationship. I still care for you. You are still important for me. No one can take your place in my life. You are important for me." Si Jun said and wiped his tears.

"You are important. Okay." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded.

"Why do you behave like this? Why do you feel jealous?" Si Jun asked.

"Because I want to be your boyfriend. Be my girlfriend." Taehyung said and Si Jun didn't reply anything.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked. Si Jun shook her head.

"There is still something missing between us." Si Jun said and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know but it still feels incomplete." Si Jun said and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then you don't want to be my girlfriend? You don't like me?" Taehyung asked.