A little misunderstanding.

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry. I can do that." Si Jun said and smiled shyingly. Taehyung smiled too.

"Why are they both smiling? Have they gone mad?" Jimin mumbled.

"I think so. They have gone mad." Hae Soo mumbled. They did writing their petition letter and went to classroom.

Namjoon came inside and started teaching them. They all were solving maths questions while Jungkook was sleeping peacefully. Si Jun turned her face and saw him sleeping. She widened her eyes.

"Why is he sleeping? If teacher will see then he will scold him." Si Jun thought worriedly. Si Jun smirked devilishly. She folded a paper and threw that on Jungkook's head.

Jungkook woke up and looked here and there in confusion. Si Jun pursued her lips to control her laugh. Jungkook sighed and again put his head down on table.

Si Jun again threw a paper on him. Jungkook stood up and Si Jun quickly turned her face. He gritted his teeth angrily and made fist tightly. Si Jun pursued her lips to control her laugh.

Jungkook looked here and there and put his head down on table angrily. Si Jun again turned and folded a paper. She threw that on Jungkook's head.

"What the hell?" Jungkook said angrily while standing up on his legs. Everyone looked at him shockingly. Si Jun bit her lower lip to control her laugh.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"I am unable to understand. Can you explain it again?" Jungkook said and Namjoon nodded.

"Okay sit down." Namjoon said and Jungkook sat down on his seat. He started explaining question. Jungkook looked at Si Jun. He understood that she was doing that.

Si Jun was controlling her laugh while looking at board. Suddenly a folded paper hit on her head. She turned her face and saw Jungkook smirking.

"He understood." Si Jun thought. She turned her face. Again Jungkook folded a paper and threw it on her head. Si Jun gasped and turned her face angrily.

She folded a paper and threw that on Jungkook's head. Jungkook did so. They both started fighting with each other. Taehyung was looking at both of them. He gritted his teeth angrily.

"What are you both doing? Stand up Si Jun and Jungkook." Namjoon said suddenly. They both stood up.

"Nothing sir." Si Jun said nervously.

"You both come here and solve this." Namjoon said and they both nodded. They walked towards board. Si Jun started solving that question but Jungkook was only looking at her.

Si Jun looked at him and saw he was not doing anything. She gestured him to solve that. He shook his head. Si Jun raised her eyebrows.

"Do that." Si Jun whispered.

"I don't know." Jungkook whispered. Si Jun made a disgusting face. She turned her face slowly and saw Namjoon was not looking at them.

She quickly pushed Jungkook a little and solved his question too. Taehyung gritted his teeth angrily and clenched his jaw looking at them.

 Taehyung gritted his teeth angrily and clenched his jaw looking at them