"Let's go my buddies. We will break rides today." Si Jun said and ran away from them. Jimin laughed and followed her. Hae Soo ran behind them. Jungkook and Taehyung was standing away from them.

"Crazy girl." Taehyung mumbled.

"Yeah really crazy." Jungkook mumbled and they both looked at each other while furrowing their eyebrows. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Stay away from her." Taehyung said and went towards her. Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes. He also went then.

"Yeah hurray..." Si Jun was screaming happily. She was riding and enjoying while Jungkook was standing away and looking at her. Si Jun looked at him and she walked towards him.

"Why are you standing? Come and join us." Si Jun said and Jungkook shook his head.

"Just come." Si Jun said and held his hand. She took him with her forcefully. Taehyung was looking at her the way she was holding Jungkook's hand. He gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw.

"Jungkook, you sit down there and I will sit beside you." Si Jun said and was about to sit beside him on roller coaster while Taehyung pulled her away.

"We will sit together." Taehyung said and Si Jun misunderstood that he wanted to sit with Jungkook.

"Okay." Si Jun said and walked away from them and sat down beside Jimin and Hae Soo. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sit down quickly." A man said and he sat beside Jungkook angrily. Ride started going.

"I know what you are trying to do." Taehyung said and Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"You are trying to snatch her from me." Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled.

"Why will I do that when she is already mine. Didn't you see how she took punishment just so that I don't feel upset." Jungkook said and Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"You already knows what kind of girl is she. She can't see anyone in trouble that's why she did that, not because she likes you or something else." Taehyung said. Jungkook smirked devilishly.

"If you already knows she was just helping me casually then why are you feeling so scared that she will dump you and chose me except of you." Jungkook said and Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"Because you already knows that Si Jun will end up falling for me. Right?" Jungkook said and Taehyung made a fist to punch him.

"Look at her face. She is so happy. Don't try to spoil her mood otherwise I will spoil your face." Jungkook said and ride got stopped then. He stood up and walked away from him. Taehyung was breathing heavily in anger.

"Taehyung, how was that?" Si Jun asked while walking towards him. She furrowed her eyebrows seeing his face.

"What happened?" Si Jun asked worriedly.

"Look at her face. She is so happy. Don't try to spoil her mood." He remembered what Jungkook said just a moment ago. He smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing." Taehyung said and Si Jun sighed.

"Then let's go." Si Jun said and walked away from him.

"I don't want to spoil your mood. Your happiness is my first priority." Taehyung thought and smiled. He went towards her. Si Jun, Hae Soo and Jimin was taking pictures in phone.

"Wow, it is nice." Si Jun said and moved her gaze to Taehyung.

"Honey, come here. We are taking pictures." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. He went towards her and they took many pictures. She looked at Jungkook.