"Okay" Si Jun said and started solving that question. Taehyung was looking at her face.

"Look at notebook not at my face." Si Jun said and Taehyung coughed.

"Yeah" Taehyung said and they started studying. After some time, Si Jun's and Taehyung 's eyes became sleepy. They both fell down and slept.

(On morning)

"Tae.....Si Jun come downstairs. It's become morning. Are you both still studying? These two bookworms." Mrs. Kim said from downstairs.

They both were sleeping while Si Jun pushed Taehyung's leg which was falling on her leg and moved her one leg forward and fell down on Taehyung's leg.

Taehyung kicked her leg and put his leg on her leg. Si Jun again pushed his leg and put it on Taehyung's leg. They both were repeating it again and again.

"Ahh......why don't you let me sleep peacefully?" Si Jun yelled angrily and opened her eyes angrily.

"It's you who is not letting me sleep." Taehyung said and opened his eyes slowly.

"You are the one who is continuously kicking my legs." Si Jun said angrily and sat on bed.

"You are the one who is doing it not me." Taehyung said and sat on bed. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"Because I need space to sleep. I like sleeping like this." Si Jun said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Then what do you think of me? I also like sleeping like this." Taehyung said and Si Jun narrowed her eyes.

"Honey......" Si Jun yelled and kicked on his leg angrily.

"Ahh......are you mad?" Taehyung said and hissed in pain. Si Jun stood up and tounge stick out of her mouth, teasing him.

"I will never sleep with you. NEVER. You are wicked witch." Taehyung said and Si Jun chuckled.

"Who said that I want to sleep with you. If I am a wicked witch then you are a ghost. I don't want to sleep with you. Never ever." Si Jun said loudly and Taehyung gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Min Si Jun" Taehyung said and stood up angrily.

"Yeah what will you do?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Taehyung moved forward and held her hand.

"I will kill you." Taehyung said while moving closer to her. Si Jun laughed.

"You will kill me. You." Si Jun said and started laughing.

"Min Si Jun you are making me angry." Taehyung said and Si Jun laughed.

"Aww my honey is getting angry. Aww so sad." Si Jun said teasingly and Taehyung gritted his teeth. He took her in his arms in bridal style.

"Honey what are you doing? LEAVE." Si Jun said and Taehyung shook his head.

"Aniya you will gonna regret now." Taehyung said and threw her on bed. He pinned her both hands on the bed tightly.

"Don't be silly." Si Jun said and Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"You said silly to your honey. Let me show you now." Taehyung said.

"W....what?" Si Jun said and Taehyung moved his hands forward and started tickling her.

"Honey don.... Don't." Si Jun said loudly and started laughing badly.

"Aniya I will not. I know your weakness." Taehyung said and he was continuesly tickling her.

"Honey stop please. I will not talk to you again if you will do it one second more." Si Jun said and he quickly got stopped.