Chapter 67

Shiranda's POV

   It's summer now, and Aurora and I are at the zoo!  Now that we live together, we get to have more vacations like this, and I'm so excited for what's more to come.

"Shiranda."  She says.  "Yeah?"  "I have something for you."  She says with a smile.  "What is it?"

"Close your eyes."  I do as she says.  "Hold your hand out."  I oblige once again.  I feel her put something in my hand.

"Open them."  I open my eyes.  "Twenty dollars?  What is this for?"  "It's the twenty dollars I owed you from when you beat me in Uno."

A smile immediately graces my face.  "I can't believe you remembered that.  Hell, even I forgot, and I was the one that was supposed to get the twenty dollars."

"I have the memory of an elephant, I never forget.  Speaking of elephants, let's go see some."  "Bet."

I put the money in my pocket, and we walk hand-in-hand to the elephant enclosure.

.....

"Look at the floppy ears!  They always get me."  I say, giggling.  She giggles at me.  "You're so cute, Babe."

"Awwww, thanks, Baby.  Hey, remember when I joked about feeding the animals hot dogs?"

"Yeah."  "I actually wanna do that."  "Oh my God, Shiranda, we could get in a lot of trouble."

"All you have to do is create a distraction away from the enclosure.  No one will know." 

She sighs then sucks her teeth.  "You better be glad you have good pussy, a dope personality, and you're pretty."

She lets go of my hand and walks away from the area.  She goes far enough and falls out onto the ground, clutching her chest.  "I think......I'm having......a heart attack."

Concerned patrons crowd around her.  Ok, gotta make this quick.  I toss two hot dogs over into the enclosure and scurry away.  I hide, watching the elephants eat them.

Aurora looks at me for a split moment, and I give her a head nod.  She takes my signal.  She slowly stops wheezing and gets up gradually.

"I think it was just a mini one.  I'm better now."  She scurries off, leaving the crowd confused.  I come out of hiding, and we hightail it out of the zoo.

.....

We're in the car now, driving to SeaWorld.  "I cannot believe we just did that.  You're such a bad influence on me."  She says, smiling.

"You can't deny, it was fun.  And your acting skills are impeccable.  For a second there, I was convinced you were actually having a heart attack."

"If every vacation with you is gonna be an adventure, I'm in."  "Somebody's excited."  I smile.

"I'm not gonna lie, my adrenaline is pumping!  I feel so.......young and bad."  "Something tells me you wanna keep it going."  I laugh.

"I don't know if I'm being crazy, but..........  Do you wanna have sex at SeaWorld?"  "Only if we do it next to the whales."  I mischievously say with a smirk.

"Deal."

.....

I'm fucking Aurora with my strap as we're in a casual couple position, my arms wrapped around her, a blanket over us.

The whale is looking at us, probably wondering what the fuck is going on.

The thought of us fucking in public is low key turning me on.  People have passed by us, but they're too busy minding their own business to care.

I rub her clit until she cums, her biting her lip and holding in her moans. 

Yep, this is the best summer vacation ever!  I fed the elephants hot dogs, I've got my Baby with me, and we had sex by the whales.