Chapter 42

Ms. Stevens' POV

   Shiranda and I walk through my door.  She looks irritated.  I can clearly tell something's wrong.

"Rough day?"  I inquire.  "Yeah.  This rumor bullshit is getting on my nerves.  It's like every hour, twenty more people whisper about it as I'm walking."

We plop down on the couch and she lets out a sigh.  "Come here."  I open my arms to her and she leans into me, her head laying on my chest.

I start embracing her.  "It's so fucking stupid, Aurora.  It's like someone's trying to ruin our lives or something.  Why the fuck does someone have to make up some shit, and why do people go with what they hear and spread it?  There's no facts, no actual evidence that proves that it's true.  It's so fucking annoying."

I begin to caress her hair.  "Teenagers live for drama.  It's high school.  I wish it wasn't like that, but that's just how it is."

"It's so ridiculous because you would never fuck me.  You and I both know that."

My eyes mentally go big, and I feel myself tense up inside.  Well, I never said all of that......

Would I?  I definitely shouldn't and won't, but under different circumstances, would I have sex with her?

Now I don't really know how to respond.

"What makes you say that?"

That probably wasn't the right thing to say.  Maybe I'm genuinely curious.

"You're my teacher.  You would never do that."  Right.  She meant because I'm her teacher.  Of course.......

She pulls away from me.  She ends up just staring at me.  And for a little while, too.

"Hellooooo?  Shiranda?"

Her body jumps, her eyes blinking rapidly.  "You good?"  I say.  "Y-Yeah.  I was, uh, just.....thinking about something."

Shiranda's POV

All this talking about us fucking got my mind to wandering......  God, I really need to stop having Ms. Stevens daydreams.

"What were you thinking about?"  "Uuuuuuuhh, nothing important.  Anyway, I'm gonna go......do some homework.  Or something."

I immediately get up from the couch and pick up my bag.  I scurry away to her room.