Chapter 9

Ms. Stevens' POV

   "Deena, I'll tell ya, your sister is really something else."  I say with a smile.

"What did she do?  She didn't get in trouble, did she?"  "No, no, no.  Nothing like that.  She just says the most out of the box things."

"Oh, fo' sho.  She's so funny without even trying.  One time, when she was 13, she asked me what a pussy clamp was and made me shoot juice out of my nose."

I laugh my ass off.  "Did you tell her what it was?"  "Heeeeellll no,"  Deena claims immediately.  "I was not gonna be the one responsible for her losing her innocence.  LMAO."

"Welp, I'm pretty sure she knows what it is now."  I chuckle.  "Speaking of my sister,"  Oh, here we go.  "What do you think of eighteen-year-olds?"

"What about them?"  "Like, do you find them attractive?"  "It all depends on who it is."

"Do you find her attractive specifically?"  "I might've peeked at her a few times."  "Hm.  Good to know."

.....

Shiranda's POV

I'm currently in my U.S. Government class, and Ms. Rosa just assigned us a project due next week.

You have to work with a partner or a group of people.  Shayla's not in this class with me, so I don't know who the fuck to do this with.

Since I can't do it by myself, I'm fucked.

Just when I think all hope is lost, this girl walks up to me.  "Hey, wanna work together?"

I don't know how I haven't noticed her before, cuz DAAAAAMMN, shawty THICCC.

"Hell yeah, we can work together."  I say almost immediately.  She smiles.  "Great.  Which government do you wanna do our project on?"

"South Korea's."  "Fine by me."  I look over the rubric, looking over the requirements and reading them out for the both of us.

Not only do we need to talk about their government, but we need to talk about their people, too.

We start researching, writing down ideas.  As the class goes on, she starts giving me a curious look.

"Hey, so, you're a lesbian, right?"  Damn, shawty.  I don't even know yo name and you asking me the right question.

"Hell yeah.  How'd you know?"  She smiles.  "I might've heard from the grapevine."

"Hell, people can shol get their facts straight sometimes."  She giggles.  "Well, I'm a lesbian, too."

I got heart eyes just now, bulging out like in the cartoons.  "And what's your name?"  "Kiera."

"Well Kiera, we can always take this to my house."  I say with a smirk.  "More specifically your bedroom."  She smiles.

Aaaayyyeeee, she's a freaky girl.  Ain't gon' lie, I don't mind getting between those thighs.

.....

"Yo, Deena, this is Kiera from my school.  We're gonna be working on a project together."

"Alright."  We walk off to my room and I close the door.

Ms. Stevens' POV

"LMAO.  "Working on a project" my ass."  Deena says.  "What do you mean?"  She pauses the movie.

She turns to me as if I should be expecting a different outcome.  "Do you see that ass?,"  She says with a raised brow.  "My sister tryna get all in that ass.  Hell, if I didn't have Terry and I knew she was of legal age, I'd try to get in it, too."

"You can't be serious."  "Deadass.  Shiranda loves big asses.  Don't be surprised when we hear them cheeks clappin'."

"Ok, how about we not talk about two students like that?"  "So you wouldn't wanna get in those cheeks?"  She says in disbelief.

"No.  Not at all."  "The liiieeeess you tell."  "No one's lying."  "Ooooooohhhh, I see.  ......You want to get into Shiranda's cheeks."

"For the love of God, can we PLEASE stop talking about cheeks?"

Shiranda's POV

We started off working on the project, but then Kiera started feelin' on me, and now she's straddling my lap as we're making out, me rubbing on her big, juicy ass.

I swear, this thing is like two Wubble Bubble balls put together.  You ever just smack it and it has infinite jiggle?  Yeeeeaaaaahhh, it's like that.

She maneuvers my hands to pull her dress over her ass.

"WHAT'S UP, BESTIE-  oH."  Shayla REALLY just busted open my door and pussy blocked me, making us stop. 

She's standing there, all wide-eyed and shit.  Just my luck, Deena and Ms. Stevens appear in the doorway.

"Um, I'ma just go."  Kiera says.  She stands up and pulls her dress down before grabbing her things and leaving.

I mentally cry watching her fat ass walk right out the door.

I stand up.  "Welp, you people have managed to embarrass me.  I'm going to sleep."

I close the door, all of them on the other side of it.  This did NOT just fucking happen.