Chapter 39

Shiranda's POV

   My eyes open, taking in the beautiful body laying next to me.  My arms are wrapped around her as she's peacefully sleeping.  She looks so adorable, and for some reason, I don't wanna let her go.

I find myself just staring at her.  I never thought I'd wake up to Ms. Stevens.....

Her body turns over and pulls me close, taking me by surprise.  My vagina is gonna pulsate until it shoots off like a rocket.

Her hand starts caressing my waist, getting me a li'l wet downtown.  She's so gentle....

Her hand unexpectedly moves down to my ass.  Oh, Ms. Stevens!  I feel myself blushing.

She snuggles her face in the crook of my neck, her lips gently grazing my skin, making me moan.

I quickly cover my mouth, hoping to not disturb her.

.....

I hear her yawn.  Seconds later, she hastily lets me go, realizing her actions and the position we were in.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!"  "It's ok, Aurora.  No worries.  Good morning."

She slowly sits up, looking unsure, as I sit up, too.  "Uh.......good morning."  "How'd you sleep?"

"That was......the best sleep I've had in weeks."  Huh, I wonder what could've caused that 😏.

"That's good."  "Um, how'd you sleep?"  "Like a baby."  "Good.  We need to get up and get ready for school."

She starts to get out of the bed, me interjecting.  "One more thing."  "Yeah?"  She questions, looking at me.

"Did you, uuuuuuhhh, like cuddling with me?"  "I.......I did."  She quickly gets up and goes to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I didn't expect for her to get handsy, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.  I wait for her to come out.

When she does, she's in a towel, hair wet and skin glistening as water trickles down her skin.

Hubba, hubba.  My jaw drops at the mere sight of her.  Her muscles look amazing.  Her toned legs look good enough to lick.

"Close your mouth.  You'll catch flies."  She smiles.  I shake my head, breaking out of my trance.

"I, uh.......  Wow."  "Pretty sure that's a compliment, so thank you."  "Y-You're welcome."

I get up and gather my things.  I head to the bathroom, closing the door.  As soon as I do, I throw my body against it, my hand covering my heart as I let out a breath, my eyes closed.  "Whew."

She looked so good, I wanted to jump her bones.  If she wasn't my teacher, I SO would've.

I brush my teeth and wash my face before stripping and turning the shower on, stepping in.

The air is blissfully tainted with the aroma of Irish Spring.  I close my eyes as I wash the majority of my body with my men's body wash, my mind picturing Ms. Stevens in the shower with me.

Her body has mine pinned against the wall, her hands locking my arms down, my eyes closed.  Her lips teasingly grace the skin on my neck, making me feel complete euphoria.

"You want me, Baby?"  She sexily whispers in my ear, making me totally inclined to say yes.

"I-I'm not gonna say that I don't want you."  She smirks against my jawline before kissing it.

She starts rubbing my clit without warning, making me moan as she kisses on my cheek.

Even in my daydreams, I'm awkward as fuck. 

Once I get out of the shower, I put on my men's lotion, deodorant, and my favorite cologne.

I throw on my clothes.  When I come out of the bathroom, I see that Ms. Stevens is in one of her suits, the look topped off with a stylish hat that compliments her dreads quite nicely.

Damn, she's sexy as fuck with or without clothes.

"I'm making breakfast.  Once we eat, we can leave."  She says.  "Sure thing."  I put away my stuff then throw on my shoes.

We head to the kitchen.  She tends to the food on the stove as I lean on the counter, just watching her.

I'm so tempted to throw her a compliment.....

"Y'know, you look really good in your suits.  I like them."  I can see her tense up.  "Oh.....really?  Thank you."

"You're welcome.  And you look great with the hat.  What made you wear it?"

"Just wanted to try something new.  Glad it's working."  "Most definitely."  I smile.

When the food is finished, she puts everything on our plates and pours us some juice.

We sit down at the dining room table.  She made some delicious looking omelettes and toast with butter and strawberry jelly on it.  I'm impressed.  These look gourmet.

I take a bite of the omelette, my eyes lighting up.  "Wow, this is fantastic."  I compliment.

"Really?  Thank you."  She says, smiling from ear-to-ear.  "Oh, no problem at all.  You can really throw down in the kitchen."

"Sometimes."  She says.  "Quite the slice of humble pie, I see."  "The humblest."  She giggles.

Ms. Stevens is just being too damn cute today.

"I really like it."  We continue to chow down on our food, sipping on our juice.

"I'm glad you do.  I really like to cook.  If you want, maybe I can cook for you sometime."  She says in a kinda shy tone.

You mean, like a date?  "I'd love that."  "Great,"  She smiles.  "Just let me know when."  "Sure thing."

Once we're finished, we put our dishes in the sink and head out.  We hop in her car.

Holy shit, I'm getting a ride to school from Ms. Stevens.