Chapter 3

Ms. Stevens' POV

   It's my planning period, and I'm currently at my desk, working on grading papers for my last period.

I come across Shiranda's assignment, and it kind of makes me a little sad.  She got a 70.  It just kind of bothers me because I know she has so much potential, and she could really be one of my star students if she applied herself.

I've been having her as my main focus because of the lacking.  Now that I think about Shiranda, she definitely stands out.

She has a different personality than any of the other students.  She always says what's on her mind, even if others wouldn't say what she does.  And she's definitely brutally honest.

One thing that definitely intrigued me about her is her openness about her LGBT+ identity.  I respect it, honestly.

I've always been the type of person that wouldn't bring up my sexuality unless someone asked. But Shiranda?  She's on a whole different level.

I can relate to her, though, and I find it kind of comforting.  I've never been the type to be into guys.  I've never been able to look at a guy and say, "I want that."

But a female?  Heeeell yeah!  Bring that ass over, girl.

I haven't really thought about it until now, but Shiranda said she's always had a thing for older women, and I can't help but think......Is she attracted to me?

It would explain the whole "lips" thing.  I wouldn't call this wishful thinking, so don't go there.  She's my student, and I could never.

I mean, it's not like I've been attracted to her or anything.  I haven't been curious about her or the possibility of her liking women.  Nothing of a sort.

But now that I picture her, I will say, she is really pretty, and she does have a nice body.  She just looks very nice.

.....

I've just gotten home after a long school day.  I wonder if students think the days seem long to us teachers as well.

I go to my room and sit on my bed, untying my tie.  I hear my phone buzz, notifying me of a text.

Deena: yo wanna come over?

Me: yeah sure

Deena is one of my friends.  I've known her for a good while.

Deena: my little sister is home so you don't mind meeting her do you?

Me: nah I don't mind at all

I take care of my suit then eat.  I take a shower and put on something more casual and comfortable, consisting of a sports bra, some sweatpants, and some Nike's.

.....

"Heyooooo."  Deena says as we hug.  "Hey, Deena."  She closes and locks the door.

She gestures over to the girl sitting on the couch.  "That's my eighteen-year-old sister I've been telling you about-"

Before she can finish speaking, the girl turns around, and her eyes go big.

Shiranda's POV

Why is Ms. Stevens in my living room 👀?  And more importantly, why does she look so hot?

Ms. Stevens POV

Her eyes go back to normal before she turns back around.  "Shiranda's your sister?"  I question with a brow raised.

"Yeah.  How do you know her?"  "I'm, uhhhh, her teacher."  I awkwardly say, looking away.

I hear a slap, sounding like a facepalm.

"Oh really? That's cool.  Y'all should already be familiar with each other then, so y'all will be more comfortable with each other."

"Yeeeaahhh, right."  I say hesitantly.  Seems to me Shiranda isn't so excited about me standing in the living room of the place she lives....

Definitely not awkward at all.

Deena and I go to her room and play videogames, hopefully leaving all the awkwardness behind.

Shiranda's POV

Ok, sooooooooo, I live with my sister, aaaaannnnnd I had NO CLUE she's friends with my Econ teacher.....

What are they saying in there?  I sure hope she doesn't tell Deena about my grades.  I mean, it's not like she's gonna really do anything, but I just don't need her knowing all my business.

Like, this is so fucking WEIRD.  Out of all chances, she just happens to be associated with my teacher.

But the thing that's even weirder is how good my teacher looks outside of school.  She looks delicious in that gray sports bra. 

She's definitely studdin' for real.

Ms. Stevens' POV

Deena starts talking again as we're playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.  "Ooooooo, does she ever stare at you in the classroom?"  She teases with a smile.

She is not gonna let me live this down, is she?

"Come on, Deena.  Don't even play like that.  Plus, I wouldn't know anyway.  I never catch her."

"I'm just sayin',"  She says with her brows raised.  "My sister gay as fuck, and I think you're exactly her type."

"Her type?  How?"  I say with a confused expression.  "Muscular, older, masculine.  She loves studs."

"Huh, you never really see stud on stud being appreciated."  "Right?  Like, Terry is a stud, and I love the fuck outta that woman."

"How is it that you, your sister, your girlfriend, and I are all studs?"  "Because studdin' is the way to go."  She says with a smirk.

I smile.  "True that."  "But seriously, I think my sister would like you."  "Girl, what are you saying?"

"Ion knooowww, I mean, I shhhhhiiiiiip."  She says in a sing-song way, a smile on her face.

"Deena, even if I was interested, she's my student. Are you forgetting that?"  "You can wait until she graduates.  It's only some more months."

"Girl, shut up before I pull a friendly fire."  She laughs at my comment. A few seconds of silence pass before she starts back up again.

"Okkkk, but do you at least think she's cute?"  She low key sounds enthusiastic about this.

Cute is an understatement....if I'm being honest....

"She's an attractive young woman, I'll give her that."  "Ooooooo, you gon' let her give you the strap."

I immediately make a disgusted face.  "Eeeeeewww.  Let's not do that."  She busts out laughing, just laughing her ass off.

"How do you know your sister has a strap-on anyway?"  I say.  She looks at me incredulously.  "Girrrrrl, I know damn near everything about my sister.  I'm the first one she came out to.  Being the gay sister definitely helped-"

"Yeah, you are pretty gay."  I smile.  She smiles back, playfully shoving me.  "Oooo, I bet you wanna find out all about my sister."

"Ok, that's it."  I put down my controller and tickle her sides, making her fall back and laugh out.