Chapter 65

Shiranda's POV

   Today's the fucking day we get to escape the shithole called high school!  Everyone is in their caps and gowns, and I really can't believe we made it!  And I finished with an A in Ms. Stevens' class, so guess who's going to the zoo and SeaWorld this summer!

Shayla is called up to the stage, and we immediately clap and cheer for her, Deena and I being the loudest.  I honestly feel like a proud mom, even though she's more of the mother.

She walks onto the stage and accepts her diploma, shaking the staff's hands as she moves along the stage.

My name is called next, and it's my time to shine.  The crowd roars with cheering and clapping, Deena and others standing up from their seats.

Wow, I didn't know I was a fan favorite.

I accept my diploma.  I start shaking hands.  When I get to Ms. Stevens, I give her a big hug, her reciprocating it, smiles on our faces.

.....

We're all standing outside of the arena.  "We did it, Shayla!  We can finally say we're out of high school!"

Deena kisses her before her and I hug.  "I say we celebrate!"  Deena exclaims, a bright smile on her face.

"Well, actually, Shiranda and I have to get going, but maybe tomorrow,"  Ms. Stevens says.  Huh?  "Don't wait up."

She grabs my hand and leads me to her car.

.....

We step into our house and walk to our bedroom.  She tosses her keys on the nightstand, immediately commencing to taking off her suit as I sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Let's get you out of that gown."  She boldly says.  She strips me naked before pushing me back on the bed.  She finishes stripping herself.

"Now that you're not my student anymore,"  She says, lookin' down at me.  "I can make love to you like I've been wanting to."  She says sexily, hovering over me now.

She instantly initiates a kiss, me kissing back for dear life, her taking off my cap and tossing it without a care.

She detaches her lips and kisses on my neck.  "Ms. Stevens...."  I moan out.  She pulls up.  "Mmmm, call me Aurora."  She says, smirking down at me.

She goes back to kissing my neck, going to the other side as well, making me arch my back as moans pour out from me.

Holy shit, her juicy lips feel so good.

She lays her body on top of mine and puts my leg at her hip, holding it there.  I wrap my arms around her, my hands on her back.

She kisses me again, her tongue happily playing with mine.  God, she's making me SO wet.  The sensuality in her touch......  Her kisses......  It's all so astounding.

Her hand gently cups my breast, her thumb playing with my nipple.  I moan into the kiss, her moaning as well.

She starts grinding into me.  I can tell she's getting turned on.  Her face pulls away from mine and she lays her forehead on mine, staring into my eyes with her lips parted.

Fuck, she's so sexy and gorgeous.

We moan as she continues to grind, her putting her hand on my cheek.  She's so sensual and caring with every movement.  I'm so glad I'm gay.  You probably don't get this with a guy.

After she grinds me, she kisses down my body until she gets to my clit.  She abruptly lifts my legs up, lifting up part of my body.

"Wait."  I say.  "What's wrong?"  She says with a brow raised.  "I don't want us to fuck or really do anything without us being official.  I can't stand the thought of you not officially being mine anymore.  Aurora, will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiles down at me.  "Of course I will, Baby."  She immediately attacks my clit with her tongue, flicking it as her hands are gripped around my thighs.

"Holy fuck!  Shit, Aurora, you're good with your tongue."  I breathily moan out, my head going back and eyes closing.

She keeps flicking her tongue before expertly swirling it on my clit.  Fuck, her sexiness makes me wanna cum on her face right now.

"You're so good...."  I moan, putting my hand on her head.  She makes the lower part my body go up and down, my pussy gliding against her tongue.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit....." 

She keeps going until I squirt.  All the sexual tension we've ever had is all over her face.

She pulls me up to her by my neck, making us kiss.  I hold her face in my hands.  I sit on her lap, our hands roaming each other's bodies as we make out.

I love her lips.  They're so soft and juicy.  I love kissing her.  She always tastes good, especially when my tongue is on hers.

Her hands go to my ass as mine goes to hers.  She squeezes my ass before jiggling it like Jell-O.  "I love this ass."  She sexily groans into the kiss, making me even wetter.

If you love it so much, then put it on your face 😏.

She leans her body forward, holding mine, making mine fall back onto the bed.  She puts my wetness on her fingers and puts them in my mouth.  I obediently suck on them until she takes them out.

She puts them in her mouth and sucks on them.  "Damn, Baby, you taste good."  She says, sexily looking at me with those teardrop eyes that I love so much.

Why is everything she says or does extremely sexy?

She parts my legs and positions herself in between them, on top of me.  Hell yeah, she's about to fuck me.

She starts to grind slowly, leaning back a bit and holding onto my leg.  She bites her lip as I moan, exuding sexiness, something she's good at.

I grind back, matching her pace.  I ain't no pillow princess.  I'ma be puttin' in that work.

"I love your clit on mine."  I moan.  "I do, too, Baby.  Mmmmmmn, fuck."

She's.  So. Fucking.  HOT.

She's literally the epitome of sex.  She is a sex goddess.  She is the sexiest individual I've ever laid my eyes on.  She just.....looks like sex.

"Mmmmm, yeeeesss. Fuck my pussy, Baby."  She lets go of my leg and leans over, slow grinding still.  My hands grip her ass.

We keep grinding, and eventually, I tell her I'm about to cum.  She lays her body on mine and starts kissing me, her fingers under my chin.

We cum together, our juices squirting out.

.....

Ms. Stevens and I are under the covers, cuddling.  "So, where's my treat?"  I say.  She makes an expression at me, dropping her jaw.  "Just kidding."  I say as I smile.

She shakes her head and smiles before kissing me.