Chapter 64

Shiranda's POV

   Both Aurora and I are dressed up.  She has candles lit and romantic music playing.  She pulls out my chair for me.

"Thank you."  I smile and sit down.  "You're welcome."  She says, smiling as well and sitting down.

"The dinner you've prepared looks absolutely breathtaking."  She blushes, smiling wide.  "Thanks so much, Babe.  You know I love cooking for you."

I hold her hand from across the table.  "I can't believe this is our first date.  You nailed it."  "Aaawwww, I love you."

"I love you more."  I rub her hand with my thumb.  We start digging in.  "We've really come a long way.  Remember the fair?"

"How could I ever forget?  It was the first time we had fun together,"  We smile.  "Remember the beach house?"  "The memory will never leave my mind, nor will the memory of all of us jammin' out in the car."  She giggles, making me giggle as well.

"You're cute, you know that?"  I say, looking at her with a sweet smirk.  "You're cuter."  "You're the cutest."  "You're the cutest-er."

I bust out laughing, making her chuckle.  "You're the cutest-er-est."  She laughs.  "Got me there."

"Remember when you got on top of me in the car?"  "Oh, uh, yeah...."  She nervously laughs.  "I kinda liked it."

"You did?"  "Partially, yeah.  Don't expect me to go bottoming for you, though."  I joke, earning a laugh from her.

"It's ok, I'd switch for you."  "Wait, really?"  "Yes.  I'm pretty open-minded."  "I'd be lying if I said I didn't imagine situations where you were dominant...."

"We'll just have to see where it goes."  She smirks at me.  "Gladly."  "You must be excited for graduation tomorrow."  She smiles.

I light up.  "I really am!  I'm so ready to finally be done with high school."  "I'm gonna have a special treat for you."  She says, the smile still on her face.

"Really?  What is it?"  "It's a surprise, silly."  "Ooooooo, my interest is piqued!  I can't wait to see what it is!"

She giggles at me.  "You're so cute, I love it."  We lean in, planting a big kiss to each other's lips.

After awhile, I take our plates to the sink and rinse them.  "I got it."  She says.  I kiss her cheek.  "Ok, Babe.  I'm gonna take a shower and hit the hay."

.....

Ms. Stevens' POV

I wash a pan then rinse it and put it in the other side of the sink.  Just then, the doorbell rings.  Who could that be at this time of night?

I walk over and look through the peephole.  It's Morgan.

I open the door.  "Uh, hey, Morgan."  "Hey, Aurora."  She greets back, smiling at me.  "What are you doing here at this time of night?"  I inquire, a brow raised.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something.  Can I come in?"  "Uh, sure.  I guess."  I let her in, and she abruptly slams me against the wall, my shirt in her fists.

"Morgan, what are you doing?"  "There's something I've been thinking about.  Something I've been wanting to tell you.  I like you, Aurora.  I have feelings for you, and after all this time, I've finally realized it.  It's always been you.  You were right in front of my face this whole time.  I wanted you, not my ex-fiance.  I don't know if you could ever reciprocate anything for me, but I think we should give it a chance."

"I appreciate the sentiment, but...I love someone now.  I'm sorry."  She lets me go, looking down at the floor with sad eyes.  "Oh........I, uh, didn't mean to impose."

She slowly walks out of the house, closing the door behind her.