Chapter 51

Shiranda's POV

I knock on Ms. Stevens' door. Two minutes later, it opens up. "Hey, Shiranda." "Hey, Ms. Stevens."

She lets me in and closes the door behind her. "What do you wanna do?"

"Well......I was hoping we could....cuddle a li'l bit and watch TV." She slowly smiles at me.

"You love cuddling with me, don't you?" "What? No. Your house is just really chilly."

Her smile fades, and a frown appears on her face. "Well I can turn on the he-" "No. That won't be necessary. We can just cuddle."

"You're really confusing, you know that?" "No I'm not." "Yes you are." "No." "Yes." We walk over to the couch and sit down as we argue.

"No." "Yes." "No." We snuggle up to each other, her arms wrapped around me, my arms wrapped around her.

"Yes." "No." "Do you always have to have the last word?" She smiles. "Yes."

Her eyes are just staring into mine, and it's like I can get lost in them. "Aurora." I say.

"Yes?" "Do you want to kiss me right now?" She looks down at my lips before looking back into my eyes.

"I'm not going to say no." She breathily says, barely above a whisper.

Her hand cups my cheek, her thumb gently caressing it. I look down, biting my lip before looking back at her.

"I wanna just......." Silence ensues as both of our faces slowly lean in.

Her lips reach mine, and a sweet bliss takes over me as our mouths passionately work against each other.

The kiss is touching and emotional, as if it means the most to both of us, but then my vagina takes over, and I climb onto her lap as I make the kiss more aggressive.

She keeps up with me, wrapping her strong arms around me as my arms go around her neck.

We're moaning into the kiss, both of us letting the other know that this has been wanted for such a long time now.

For once, it's a mutual kiss, and there's no anger or frustration behind it. We're kissing because we want to, not because of some intense spur of the moment argument.

I rock my hips against her. She starts kissing on my neck, making me moan out loud and tilt my head up.

Ms. Stevens' POV

Fuuuuuck, she's so fucking sexy. I could hear her moans in my ear all day. I don't think I can stop myself.

Shiranda's POV

"Mmmmm, fuck, Aurora." I moan, my eyes closed as the pure, raw pleasure takes over me.

Her hands move to my ass and she grabs it. She smacks it, making it jiggle. A loud moan escapes from me. Fuck, I love that shit!

She licks up and down my neck before licking my face. Oh, she dirty dirty. She's making me wanna squirt so bad.

I start taking off my shirt. She helps me and we pull it over my head. She throws it to the floor.

She slams me down onto the couch. She takes off my sports bra and tosses it next to us.

She grips my left breast and flicks her tongue on my nipple, causing me to moan aloud.

Her teeth graze it, making my back arch. She sucks on it before her mouth unattaches and she gives my right nipple attention.

"Oh fuck me, Aurora." I whimper. She kisses my breasts, then down my torso, until she finally reaches my pants.

She yanks off my sweatpants, throwing them on the floor. Her hand grabs the waistband of my boxers.

After a few moments, her hand doesn't do anything, and I start to notice that she's hesitating.

"What's wrong?" I question. "We- We can't." She says, having sad eyes full of woe.

"I understand." I stand up and put my clothes back on.