Chapter 66

Shiranda's POV

   Shayla and I are at a diner, eating bowls of ice cream.  "Sooooooo, what's been new?"  She says and smiles.

"Weeeeeelll, a Little Ms. Me may or may not have made love with Ms. Stevens recently."  I say, cheekily smirking.

"OH MY GOD, YOU DID NOT!!!"  "Yuuuuuup, and it was goooooddd."  I smile.

"You know, you really have to stop calling her Ms. Stevens now.  She's not your teacher anymore."  She smiles.  "You're right, I'm just so used to calling her that."

"So, who was on top?"  "She was-"  "Oooooooooo, you bottomed for herrrrr."

My face shows pure realization.  For the first time, I've actually recognized that I did bottom for her.

"Ah fuck!  I wasn't supposed to do that!"  Shayla laughs.  "See?  What did I tell you?  Never say never."

"It was my graduation treat,"  I say with a smile, playfully shoving her arm.  "You know I'm still top dog."

"Mmmmmmhmmmm.  That's what you say, but Aurora flipped your whole world upside down."  She teases with a smirk.

"She really did.  For the better.  You know I officially made her my girlfriend?"

"SHUT UP!"  "Yeeeesssssss.  We were in the middle of...doing it...when I asked her out.  I wanted her to officially be mine before we did anything, so it would mean more."

"Aaaawwww, that's so romantic, I'm gonna cry."  "LMAO, shut yo dramatic ass up.  Have you and Deena had sex yet?"

"Oh, for sure,"  She says quickly, frantically nodding her head.  "Your sister is a sex demon."

"Eeeeeewww.  I don't wanna hear that about my sister."  I playfully smile, shoving her.  "She be gettin' it, no cap."

"Who's the top in this situation?"  "I'm usually the more dominate one."  "Ooooo, look at you, shagging a 23-year-old."  I reply and nudge her with my elbow.

"Says the one fucking a 29-year-old."  She smirks.  "But we don't talk about that, though."  We say at the same time, laughing afterward.

"You know what would be fun?"  I say.  "What?"  "A double date.  Me and Aurora, you and Deena."  "OMG, fuck yes!'