Chapter 34

Shiranda's POV

   It's the weekend again, and I'm at Shayla's house right now, spending the weekend at her house.

"Hey, Shiranda, darlin'."  Ms. Jades says, happily hugging me.  "Hey, Ms. Jades.  How are you?"  I say as I hug back, trying not to touch her ass.

"Your mom's a MILF."  I mouth to Shayla, causing her to grimace.  Ms. Jades disbands the hug.

"I'm good.  How 'bout you?"  "I'm doing pretty alright.  Just hanging in there."

"Well I'm glad to have you here.  You know I always love cookin' for ya."  She smiles at me.

I swear, Ms. Jades flirts with me.  Am I the only one?  Or am I crazy?

"I always appreciate your cooking."  She giggles.  "Thank you, darlin'.  Go have fun with Shayla.  I'll get dinner started."

"Yes, ma'am."  Shayla and I go upstairs and to her bedroom.  "What the hell was that?"  Shayla immediately says.

"What do you mean?"  "You flirting with my MOM.  And you told me that she's a MILF."

I throw my hands up.  "Hey, in my defense, she flirts with me.  And it's pretty true.  I mean, come on, LOOK at her.  Juicy titties, slim waist, all the hips in the world, and that ass!  Woooooooo woo!  You can tell by that ass that she makes pies and cobblers.  She doesn't even look like she had two kids, and she's gay?  Hell yeah.  Surprised there's not a Mrs. Jades anywhere."

She immediately makes a digusted face.  "You are.  So gross.  That's my mom."

"Well, you've been lustin' over my sister for years."  "But that's my mom.  That's way worse."

"Well, I just play the game better."  Just then, someone knocks on the door.

"Yeah?"  Shayla says, speaking to the person.  "Is Shiranda in there?"  "Yeah."  "Can I hang out with you guys?"

"Yeah, sure."  In, walks Taylor, Shayla's older, 19-year-old sister.  Did I mention that she likes me, too?

We all sit on the bed.  "Hey, Shiranda."  She smiles at me.  "Hey, Taylor."  "You look good.  I love the fit."

"Thanks."  "Ok, so what do you weirdos wanna do?"  Shayla questions.

"Let's play this card game called Bullshit.  I'll teach y'all how to play if y'all don't know it."  I say.

"Alright."  They agree.  Shayla grabs her playing cards from her dresser and we sit on the floor.

I teach them how to play, and once they're familiar with it enough, we start playing an actual round.

I kinda wanted to talk to Shayla, though, but Taylor's around.

.....

"Hold up, guys.  I'll be back."  Taylor says.  "Kk."  I say.  "A'ight."  Shayla says.  She leaves the room, and I immediately put my cards down.

"I know what that means.  You've been dying to tell me something."  Shayla says.

"Facts, but your sister was around."  "You know she's got a mad crush on you?"

"Duuuuuhh.  I'm me, not Deena.  I pick up on vibes."  "So, anyway, what did you wanna tell me?"

"Well, recently, I may or may not have taken Ms. Stevens to the park and hung out with her."

"OMG!,"  She squeals, flailing her hands.  "YOU WENT OUT ON A DATE WITH HER?!"

"Sssshhhhhhhhh,"  I say instantly with a frown.  "It wasn't a date.  We just went to the park, talked, and got ice cream."

"That literally sounds like a date, but ok,"  She rolls her eyes.  "Not only does that sound like a date, but as a matter of fact, it sounds like a cute date."  She says, leaning in and booping my nose gently with her finger.

She has booped my snoot.

"If it were to be a date, which it wasn't, it would've been ruined, cuz Kiera showed up."

"Oh nuh uh.  I don't have time for her to be ruining my ship."  "Why are you literally every commenter under the Assisting Ms. Adams comment section?"

"Because I'm a raging lesbian that is a sucker for love.  Duh.  Anyway, what happened?"

"She actually came to talk to Ms. Stevens."  "Wait, is this a love triangle between the three of y'all where she wants Ms. Stevens, too?"

"She can't stand Ms. Stevens-  Wait, what do you mean "too"?"  "You know exactly what I meant."

If she could use the smirk emoji, she would.  "I don't-"  "Lemme stop you right there before your in denial ass start denyin' shit that you know is impossible to deny, but you try to deny it anyway."

"Well damn."  "We all know you want Ms. Stevens.  It's okay.  Just let it out, baby.  Free yourself from the fortress of denial inside you."

"Is it against the rules to whack you with your own pillow?"  "Yes,"  She giggles.  "What did she say to Ms. Stevens anyway?"

"I don't know.  They talked in private.  All I know for sure is that she didn't apologize to her like I said she should."

"Apologize to her?  For what?"  "She threatened Ms. Stevens."  "Oh HELL NAH.  Keisha, hold my earrings."  She starts pretending to take off earrings.

I bust out laughing.  My bestie is a crackhead.  I love it.  "Girl, shut yo ghetto ass up."  I joke, still laughing.

"Want me to beat her ass for you?"  "As if I can't do it myself.  Nah, ain't nobody stuttin' Kiera.  She's definitely cut off, though."

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.  I got a text.  I take out my phone and look at it.

Super Bass: please talk to me I need you

I roll my eyes.  I forgot to block her.  I delete our conversation and block her number before putting my phone back in my pocket.

"There goes her annoyin' ass now."  I say.  "I'm so glad you're done with her.  Anyone that threatens a teacher is crazy."

"It feels good to not have her claiming me all the time."  "LMAO, she tried to tie you down, but ended up just making you run for the hills."

"Facts."  Taylor comes back, and we continue the game.