Chapter 19

Shiranda's POV

We've finally made it to the beach house after stopping by the store for groceries. There's four rooms, two upstairs and two downstairs.

We've all picked our rooms and unpacked our stuff. I instantly find the remote to the TV and grab it, plopping down on the couch, laid out without a care.

I turn on the TV, watching the gayest thing I can find. What can I say? I like my homo shows.

"What do you guys wanna go out and do?" Deena says. Ms. Stevens is sitting at the counter eating an apple, and Shayla is knocked the fuck out on the other couch.

"Deena, we just got here after a long trip. Pretty sure we're all tired. Hell, Shayla is out like Mike Tyson punched her, and waking her up is like trying to wake up a skateboard." I say.

"Alright, well, we'll have a chill night tonight, but we're going out tomorrow night. If y'all need me, I'll be in my room."

I assume she disappears. Ms. Stevens comes over and moves my legs a bit, plopping down on the couch as she's crunching on her apple.

"Whatcha watchin'?" She says to me. "Just the gayest thing I can find. Not really much lesbianism in it, though."

"Want me to hook up my PS3? I knew we were gonna be here for a week, so I brought it."

"Well shit, I wouldn't mind the Hulu." She giggles at me. "Alright, I got you." I see her disappear out the corner of my eye, going up the stairs.

She comes back down with the system, cords, and controllers in her hand.

She hooks up the system, eventually going to Hulu. She sits down on the same couch as me. "Here." She says, handing me the controller. "Thanks."

I look up The Feels and click on it. She makes herself comfortable as we watch, her arm on the back of the couch and her legs parted.

Why the fuck does she look so good like that?

She continues to eat her apple. That sounds like the crunchiest apple in the world.

"Oh shit, Andi is hot." She says. "I told you." We keep watching until the movie finishes.

"Wanna play a game?" "COD?" "Hell yeah." "Let's do it, but first, lemme put Shayla in her bed. Don't want her slumber to be interrupted."

I walk over to Shayla and scoop her up into my arms. I tread to her room, gently putting her under the covers and tucking her in.

I come back into the living room and sit back down on the couch, grabbing the controller. "Now let's kick some ass." I say.

She chuckles. "Here you go." She says, giving me a headset. I put it on, feeling like a boss already.

We start playing COD: BO2 online.

.....

"Was that a girl that just killed me? That bitch." Some 12-year-old says. "Yeah, I just did, pussy boy. The fuck you gon' do about it?" I respond.

I love trash talking people online. It's the best. "I'm gonna find you and shoot you."

"Oh yeah? Instead of worrying about me, you need to worry about growing some hair on ya nuts."

"I bet you're a lesbian. I bet you're gay." "Damn right, and I love it. You're just mad cuz you don't know what a pussy is."

Ms. Stevens is cracking up at the tongue lashing I'm giving this kid. Just to be petty, I shoot his ass again.

"Oh my fucking God, she killed me again." "Take that ass whoopin' and don't say shit, 'fore I fuck your mom with my strap."

"Bro, we're leaving this game." Soon after, I don't hear him again. Ms. Stevens dies laughing. "OMG, you made him leave."