Chapter 27

Ms. Stevens' POV

   I've gone insane.  I've officially gone mad.  I don't know what the fuck came over me to make me kiss her like that!

She was just there, and she was making me so mad, and her lips were in front of my face.

God, I can't believe I did this!

I can't sleep.  I've been tossing and turning, but today is all I can think about.  Who knows what's to come for tomorrow?

.....

Day 2 of Shiranda's detention.  She's not in the room yet because I allowed her to get some water.

Just then, she storms into the classroom, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"Why did you kiss me?!"  She says, storming over to my desk angrily.  I quickly walk around my desk to her.

"Shiranda, I-"  "WHY DID YOU KISS MEEEE?"  She screams, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Shiranda, calm down please."  I say, putting my hands on her cheeks.  "I'm not your bottom bitch!"  She angrily says, aggressively pushing me against the wall.

I-  I've never seen her like this before.  This aggression......I don't know where it's coming from.

She runs out of the classroom, sobbing hysterically.

.....

Shiranda's POV

I'm currently in my bed, eating cookies 'n cream ice cream and watching YouTube videos to make me feel better.

I look at the clock.  It reads 7:00pm.  I sigh, still thinking about earlier.  Today was very emotional for me.

I got so upset at Ms. Stevens.  She keeps toying with my emotions.  One minute, she makes me fuming upset, then the next, she's kissing me with everything in her body.

And I fucking HATE IT!!!  I HATE the emotional roller coaster she puts me on.  One minute, I'm mad at her, then I'm melting at her touch.  I don't know what to feel anymore.

Who the fuck does she think she is?

I hate these detentions.  It was awkward today and yesterday, as if this lady doesn't understand that I DESPISE awkward situations.

But as mad as I am, I hate to admit it, but......her kiss felt amazing.  It was as if she was hungry for me.  Hungry for the passion that we undeniably share.

She wasn't gonna stop until I kissed back.  She wasn't holding anything back.  It was as if.....as if she really wanted me in that moment.

God, she's making me feel so bipolar.