Chapter 52

Shiranda's POV

   The bell rings, all the other students exiting the room.  I immediately walk up to Ms. Stevens and push her up against the wall, seducing her by kissing on her neck.

She moans before biting her lip, her eyes closed.  Fuck, she looks so sexy.

"Mmmh-  Shiranda-  What are you doing?"  She says, acting like she wants to resist me, but we both know she can't.

I pull back, looking into her now open eyes with a smirk on my face.  "Yesterday we kissed.  We touched and did a lot of unholy things.  There's no going back now, and I want you so bad right now."

I go back to kissing her neck with the upmost intensity, making her moan and close her eyes again.

Her arms hook around my body, her nails digging into my shirt.  My tongue plays with her earlobe, causing her breath to hitch.

.....

Ms. Stevens and I are drinking coffee as we're on her couch, having pleasant conversation.

It's weird, though.  I don't really drink coffee.  I've only ever done it with my mom.

I'm cuddled up to her, her arm around me on the back of the couch. 

"I was really surprised by today.  What's gotten into you?"  She says, smirking at me.

"Aurora, I've been wanting you for months now, and now I finally get to do what I want,"  I start feeling on her collarbone, admiring her.  "I'd always look at you while you teach.  I think you're so beautiful.  I'd always have dirty thoughts......."  I bite my lip, getting excited just talking about it.

She puts her drink on the table, me doing the same.  She puts her hands on my cheeks and caresses my hair.

She places a big kiss to my lips, making me wanna tongue her down.

If Shayla knew of anything that's transpired, she'd explode.

I straddle her, wrapping my arms around her and putting my head over her shoulder, her arms wrapped around me.

Ms. Stevens' POV

I........  I feel so much.  I feel so much for her. 

It feels so good to have her in my arms like this.  It feels like......like she's my girlfriend.

She's made me feel so many things in the past.  Anger, frustration, shyness.  Every emotion under the sun.  But right now, I just feel....... something I can't explain for her.  Something so positive and overwhelming.

She makes me feel appreciated.  She makes me feel beautiful.  She makes me feel noticed.

I can't help but feel the way I do about her.  She's really something special.  We've crossed the line emotionally, and physically, but no matter how I look at it.......I just can't see it as a bad thing anymore.

Shiranda's POV

"Aurora, I..............I like you."  "I like you, too."  "What if one day......I'd want you to be my girlfriend?"

"I haven't had a girlfriend in five years.  I didn't even remember what it feels like."

"Didn't?"  "Well yeah.  It kinda......feels like you're my girlfriend........"

I'm more than ecstatic to hear her say that.  In all honesty, I feel the same way.  I smile.

My smile fades as curiosity gets the best of me.

"What was her name?"  "Tanisha."  "How did you guys break up?"

"She, um, cheated on me with this stud from Instagram.  I came home from work one day, I used to be a construction worker,"  My mind involuntarily pictures her doing her old job, her being all sweaty.  Shit, she looks sexy.  "I'd be gone all day, working my ass off in the sun.  Anyway, when I came home, I heard some giggling.  When I went to check it out, I saw clothes on the floor, and those two in the bed.  The Instagram model was on top of her, butt ass naked as she was kissing on her.  Tanisha was pulling on her dreads and everything.  I was so crushed.  Turns out, they were talking on Instagram for months before they actually met up.  We were actually engaged at some point."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry she did that to you.  You don't deserve that, at all.  And she was pulling on her dreads?" 

"Yeah, Tanisha's always had a type.  I thought I was her type, but I guess I was wrong."

"Did you kick them out?"  "Yeah, and they ran away together.  Don't know if they worked out or not."

I pull up and look into her eyes with all the sincerity in my being.  "Aurora, I would NEVER do that to you."

She smiles at me then kisses me.  "I know you wouldn't."