Chapter 56

Shiranda's POV

   I'm walking to the student parking lot, when out of nowhere, a masked person dressed in all black points a gun at me.

"Hands up, now!"  I quickly follow the instructions.  Oh Lord, I'm getting robbed!  I ain't got nothin' but two dollars in my pocket 😭.

I'm the only one in the parking lot, so no one is seeing this right now.  I ain't gettin' saved 😭😭😭😭.

Lord, please don't let me shit myself.  I don't need more of a reason to get killed.

"In the van!  Now!"  They motion over to the white van across the street with the gun.

See, THIS is why people don't trust white vans 😭😭.

I don't know who this person is, but the voice seems oddly feminine, like they're trying to change it so I can't tell who it is.

I go with the anonymous criminal over to the van.  They put a sack over my head before putting me in.

I feel my hands and feet being binded together, and realization hits me like a truck that I'm really a hostage right now.

I feel the van begin to peel off, the vehicle moving hastily.  Please, Lord.  Please don't let me die like this.

I'm assuming someone else is driving the van, because the person who kidnapped me's voice is close to me as they touch me, gliding a gloved hand down my arm.  "Aaawww, so prettyyyyy.  I could put you to good use."

I try to shake them off.  "Don't touch me, asshole!  Burn in Hell!"  "You're forgetting that I have a gun.  You do know that I could blow your brains out right this second if I wanted to, right?"

"Fuck you and your gun."  The culprit smacks their teeth three times.  "Sounds like you need a little duck tape on that pretty little mouth of yours.  Might as well blindfold you, too.  Just to make sure you don't see anything."

That condescending ass tone is pissing me off.  I'm not some little girl!

The sack is taken off of my head.  I look at my surroundings.  Fuck, there's no windows in this van, so I can't see where we're going.

They've really thought this through...

And just like that, my vision is gone again as a cloth is placed over my eyes.  I feel something being placed over my mouth, and when I try to say something, it comes out muffled.

"There.  Sounds better already."

.....

The van stops.  "Get the fuck out.  Oh, let me help you."  I'm helped out of the van.

We start walking.  I trip over my foot.  "Stop being such a damn klutz."  Bitch, I can't see.

After a bit more walking, I'm pushed down into a chair.  My arms are bound to the chair, along with my legs.

"Hmmmmmm, I think we can take the tape off now."  I feel something being yanked off my head. 

Good thing I have short curly hair cuz I would be FURIOUS if it got messed up.

The tape is ripped off of me.  "Ow!  You fucking bitch."  I've always thought that if I ever got kidnapped, I would just be super annoying till they give me back, but apparently, I run my mouth and get very sassy.  I saw that, too.

"Tell me, have you ever been a sex slave?"  They say as I feel something on my titty area.

"I am a top.  How dare you?!"  The person maniacally giggles.  "You're gonna bottom for me today."

"Never in a MILLION fucking years, you slimy, dirty floor licking cunt."

"Mmmmmm.  I wanna see all of that pretty face of yours."  A couple seconds after that is said, I can finally see again.

I look around, a frown on my face, noticing that we're in what seems to be an abandoned warehouse.

"Y'know, reeeeeaal cliché of you.  An abandoned warehouse?  Really? Out of ALL the things you could've chosen?  "Oooooo.  An abandoned warehouse" said every movie ever."  I roll my eyes.

The person's face gets close to mine.  I notice they're wearing an Anonymous mask.  "Ooooo, you're a feisty one, aren't you?,"  They grab my breast.  "But you seem to forget that I'M in charge now, and you're completely helpless."

"You're gonna pay for this."  "Oh, is that so?  And how can you be so sure?"

"Because people like you never prevail."  "Mm, really, mm, ok, quick question.  How's the brick?"

Wait......what?

"What?"  "How's the brick?  I want to know if it's ok after I threw it.  Sounds like it could've taken a lot of damage."

"Wait, THAT WAS YOU?"  They giggle again, and it's so damn condescending and evil.  Just pure evil.

"Of COURSE it was me."  "But why?"  "No need to worry about that.  But you wanna know a little secret?"

"What?"  "The messages, the rumor, the pictures, that was me, too!  I did all of it."  The pride in their voice angers me the most.

"You just took "Disney villain" to a whole nother level.  But why would you do any of this?  Who even are you?"

"Well, if I must do a big reveal since you're too stupid to figure it out...."

The assailant pulls off the mask.

KIERA???!!!!!

"Surpriiissse!"  She says in her regular voice.  "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!"

I'M SO INFURIATED!!!!  SHE KIDNAPPED ME.

"Does it look like I'm kidding?"  She says with an attitude and rolls her eyes.

I angrily squirm in the chair, trying to break the fuck out of this shit so I can BEAT HER FUCKING ASS.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk.  Won't work, sweetie."

"Why would you do all of this?  You're reimbursing my sister for her window."

"Well, you see, it's not exactly rocket science,"  Her face goes cold.  "I'm pissed-"  "And crazy."

She smacks me hard, making me taste blood.  Oh HELL NAH!!!!!!

"Watch how you talk to me, you little fucking brat."  "LITTLE?  I'm taller than you.  Stubby ass."

"Anyway, like I was saying before your rude ass interrupted me, I'm pissed.  I'm pissed off that you discarded me for your precious little Aurora."

"How did you know what her Instagram was?"  "I may or may not have a computer whiz cousin that knows how to get people's information.  In fact, he's in the van."

"You fucking kidnapped me all because you can't get over me?!"

"You call it crazy, I call it scorned."  "How were you watching Ms. Stevens?"

"You really thought I was gonna waste my time watching her every move?  I wouldn't go that far.  I just said that to scare her, y'know, unnerve her a bit."

"I really dodged a bullet not making you my girlfriend."  She grips my face in her hand.  "And you not being my girlfriend can make me put a bullet in you."

"You're legit psychotic.  You belong in a mental asylum."  "You know what, you talk too much."

I watch her walk over to a table and come back. 

"No!  No!"  I protest, moving my head away from the chloroform stained rag.

"Stop.  Resisting."  She says as she struggles.  Soon after, I start to lose consciousness, and everything goes black.