Chapter 57

Shiranda's POV

   My eyes tiredly open.  Fuck, I'm still in this warehouse!  I was hoping it would all be a weird ass nightmare.  How come all my positive dreams never happen?

"Rise and shine, cutie pie."  At this point, I hate her voice.

Wait a damn minute......

WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!

I try to move, but I can't.  I look around. 

"You TIED me up?!"  "You look good that way."  "I'M NAKED.  FULLY.  FUCKING.  NAKED."

"Duh.  That's the point, silly.  Did you really think I was kidding when I asked if you've ever been a sex slave?"

"Why do this to me if you want me?"  "Because I'm gonna make you hurt, just like you did me."

"I get that you're upset, but surely, there's gotta be other ways to deal with that than this."

"There are, but they're just no fun."  She evilly smirks at me.  My stomach growls loudly.

"Hungry?"  She asks me.  "Of course.  I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning."

"Well maybe you can eat this pussy."  She stalks over to me and starts kissing me.  I refuse to kiss back.  Her lips don't begin to compare to Ms. Stevens', and they don't feel the same to me anymore.  Now they just feel gross and slimy.

She pulls away.  "You don't want to be my sex slave?"  "Why on Earth would I want to be your fucking sex slave?"

My stomach howls louder and longer than before.  She looks at my stomach before looking into my eyes.

"I guess I'll let you starve then."

Ms. Stevens' POV

"Where is Shiranda?  She didn't show up for school today."  I worriedly say to Deena.

"I honestly don't even know.  I'm worried, too.  She didn't come home yesterday."

This isn't like Shiranda.  She wouldn't just disappear without a trace and not say anything to anyone.

My mind immediately starts imagining the worst.  "You don't think she's been killed, do you?"

"God, I hope not!"  "I-I can't take this."  I start having a panic attack.  "Aurora, sit down and breathe."

She helps me to sit down on the couch.  She leaves and comes back with some water.

I try to control my breathing and she hands me the water.  I sip from it, trying to stay calm.

"What was that about?"  She questions, sitting down on the couch next to me.

I take a deep breath.  "I like Shiranda....and she likes me, too,"  Her eyes get big in shock.  "We've kissed multiple times, and at this point, we've succumbed to each other,"  Her jaw drops.  "If something bad were to happen to her......I don't know what I'd do."

"Wow,"  She's left speechless for awhile.  "I've always shipped, but I've never expected it to actually happen.  You love her, don't you?"

"No time for this.  We've gotta go find her."  "We have to talk about this."  "Let's see if she's with Shayla."

"Ooooooo, Shay Shay!  Ok!"  We head over to Shayla's house.

.....

"Shayla, is Shiranda with you?"  I question.  "No.  And honestly, I'm concerned.  This isn't like her.  She wasn't in school today.  If she were to go somewhere, she would've told me."

I start pacing back and forth.  Now I'm losing my fucking mind.  I pull out my phone and call her.

Shiranda's POV

My phone rings on the table that Kiera has set up.  She really was prepared to make me her sex slave, because the table has vibrators, dildos, and other sex toys laid out on it.

She walks over to the table and picks up my phone.  "She has your number?"  Kiera asks me.

"Yes."  She rolls her eyes.  "Of course she does."  She takes my phone with her over to the couch she has in here.

She sits down on the couch and starts reading a magazine.

Ms. Stevens' POV

She didn't answer her phone.  Fuck, she didn't answer her phone! 

I try calling again.  Once again, it's to no avail.

Shortly after, I get a text on Instagram.  I look at it.

It's actually from Shiranda's Instagram.  I can tell because our previous messages are above it.

shirandathestud: stop calling it's really getting annoying.

What?  That's so not like her.  I'm convinced, she's been kidnapped.  But who the fuck would do something like this?

"Guys, someone's kidnapped her.  I'm sure of it."  I say.  "Why do you say that?"  Shayla inquires.

"I just got a text from her saying to stop calling and that it's annoying.  Something's definitely wrong."

"Well let's go do something about it."  Shayla starts to walk out of the house, but I stop her.  "No, Shayla.  You stay here.  This isn't something for someone your age."

Deena hugs Shayla before we leave.