Chapter 59

Shiranda's POV

   Another day in my own personal Hell.  I'm sleep deprived, hungry, and ready to give up.  I want nothing more but for her to kill me, but she won't give me what I want, and it's pissing me off.

If I make it out of this and I have a lot of schoolwork to make up, I'm gonna be so upset.  Maybe I can seduce Ms. Stevens into letting me skip hers.

I try to shake my way out in anger, but I feel so weak. 

"You're not getting away, darling,"  She laughs.  "Honestly, it's funny to watch you squirm like a bug on its back."

"I wish I would've known that you're this crazy.  I would've never partnered with you."

"You loved this ass.  Now this ass is evil."  "Two words.  Mental.  Asylum."

"You'd love that, huh?  For me to be locked up far away from you so you can have your precious Aurora to yourself?  You love her, don't you?"

I don't say anything back.  "Silence now?  Have I struck a nerve?"  "Leave her out of this."

"Why couldn't you love me?!"  She screams like a banshee, getting in my face.

"We could've gone far, Kiera, honestly, we could've, but you were too possessive, even though it wasn't warranted.  I can definitely see now that it was a red flag."

She growls angrily as she grips my hair and yanks my head around.

"I'm never letting you go.  You're going to die here.  So get comfortable, because this is all you're gonna see for the REST of your life."

Ms. Stevens' POV

Deena and I have gone to the police and reported Shiranda missing, but all they told us is that she's probably a runaway and will come back when she's ready.  They really just don't wanna be bothered with it.  Some law enforcement that we're supposed to trust.

I break down in tears.  Law enforcement isn't gonna do anything about this.  It's so fucked they don't give a fuck enough to do shit when she could already be dead.  She could be dead and I don't know!

I need her to be alive!  I just do!

I call her phone again.  She doesn't pick up, but I do get a message from her Instagram.

shirandathestud: you just don't listen do you

RoryStevens: I know you're not Shiranda I know you took her I don't know who you are but you're fucked up

shirandathestud: you want her? come get her

RoryStevens: where is she

shirandathestud: I'm not telling you 😂😂😂

I'm fed up with this person's games, but then I have an idea.