Chapter 11

Ms. Stevens' POV

   "You know......she went on a date..... yesterday."  Deena says, her eyes red as fuck.  Hell, mine probably are, too.

She takes another puff then lets out some smoke, making O's with it.  Shiiiiit, that's lit.  I wanna try it.

I take a puff of mine and attempt to do the trick with the smoke, making it come out as O's as well.

"Good for her."  "Ain't gon' lie......I'm sleepy....as shit.  Gonna go to sleep.  You can.....leave whenever."

She tosses her blunt at me.  I don't even attempt to catch that bitch.  It just bounces off my arm and lands on the couch.

She walks away into her bedroom, leaving me to smoke alone.  Not gon' lie, I'm high as fuck.  Like, I'm up there. Up, up, uppityyyyy!  The thought makes me laugh.

Shiranda's POV

I'm walking into the living room, noticing the smoke engulfing it.  Deena and Ms. Stevens must've hotboxed the hell out of this shit.

Ain't no way only one person made all this smoke.  Wait a minute, Ms. Stevens smokes?  I didn't know that.

I sit on the couch, some distance between us.  I turn on the TV and start looking through the guide.

I glance at her periodically.  "Can you stop staring at me, please?"  I say.  "You're pretty.....you know that?"  She says, still looking at me.

What?  .......What kind of shit is she on?  Well, weed, but still.  "Uh, thank you."

She takes a puff of her blunt, looking straight ahead, and blows out some smoke.

She looks back at me again.  "And you.....always look good.....in your sports bra and sweats."

She's really chill right now, which is somehow helping me to get turned on by her compliments.  The way she's just confessing without a care.....I don't know why, but I like it.

"Thank you.  Why do you smoke?"  Her eyes are red, and honestly, she looks so good right now.  Somehow, she looks amazing when she's high as fuck.  Everything helps.  The demeanor, the eyes, her attire.  Everything.

"Helps with anxiety.....and shit,"  She takes a really big puff, blowing the smoke out of her nose.  "Lets go of the worries."

"Worries?  About what?"  "I look at you......a lot in ways....I shouldn't.....and it worries me."

I don't really know what to do with this info.  She's basically told me that she's attracted to me, and goddamn, I've always wanted that to happen, but now that it has, I don't really know what to do.

She inches a bit closer to me, her arm around me on the back of the couch.  Deena, please help.

Sadly, Deena is not going to make a swift appearance into the living room and rescue me.

She has her legs spread apart like guys do when they need to give their dicks room to breathe.  Her dreads are braided to the back, cutting it off with a ponytail.  She's wearing a sports bra and some basketball shorts, Jordan's on her feet.

Needless to say, she looks fucking sexy.  Honestly, Ms. Stevens looks like sex a lot.

Suddenly, she snakes her hand over to mine and puts it in her lap.  She starts rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb.

My mind goes flustered immediately.  "You got some soft ass skin.  I like that shit."

Don't kiss her, don't kiss her, don't kiss her.

Taking in Ms. Stevens' appearance is honestly making me long for her, but I'm fighting this shit hard.

Out of nowhere, she pulls me onto her, making me straddle her.  She doesn't give me enough time to process what's happening as her lips crash against mine.

Holy fuck.

My hesitation fades as I begin to kiss back, and I feel my heart about to beat out of my chest.  It's like I feel this electricity when our lips meet and entangle.

My arms wrap around her neck, my hand on the back of her head, closing up the gap between us.

Her strong arms wrap around me, trapping me in her warm embrace as our tongues carefully explore each other's mouths.

Holy fuck, I'm kissing my Econ teacher.