Chapter 25

Shiranda's POV

   The four of us are sitting down at a restaurant, Deena and Shayla sitting on one side of the table and Ms. Stevens and I on the other.  Wait, why isn't Shayla sitting with me?

It's hella awkward for me.  Deena and Shayla have been trying to get me to talk, but I'm not in the talking mood.  I'm not in the anything mood.

Ms. Stevens hasn't been talking much.  I'm surprised she can shut her face for once.

My fork plays with the food on my plate.  I've only eaten a little.  To be honest, I'm not in the mood to eat.

"Not hungry?"  Deena questions me.  "No.  Not really.  Can I go?"  I stand up.  She looks at me, unsure for a second before responding.  She sighs.  "Yeah, sure."

I stick my hand out to her and she gives me her keys.  I immediately exit the building and sit in her car.

I finally get some peace.  That is, until Ms. Stevens knocks on the window of the backseat, peering in.

"Open the door."  She says before knocking on the window again.  I look at her, shaking my head no.

"Open the goddamn door, Shiranda."  I roll my eyes before unlocking the door and opening it.

She immediately slides in, me scooting over.  She closes it back.  "What the hell is wrong with you?"  She scolds me.

"You already know what the fuck is wrong with me, so don't start askin' me stupid ass questions."

"There is no need for you to make a scene."  "Psshhh.  What, are you my mother now?"  I say, looking at her incredulously.

Her hand hastily grips my face.  "Listen here you little brat, there is no need for you to project your anger onto anyone else.  What we got goin' on has nothing to do with them.  Don't make them feel uncomfortable just because you're upset at me."

Holy fuck, that's......hot as fuck.  What the fuck?  I'm not her bottom bitch.

"Let go of my fuckin' face."  I aggressively say, shaking out of her grip.

"Acting that way around me is one thing, but around Deena and Shayla is a no no."

I get in her face.  "You're.  Not.  My mom.  Ms. Stevens."  Her eyes angrily look into mine.

"You're right.  I'm not."  She pins me down to the seat.  "Get the fuck off of me.  What's wrong with you?"  I say, squirming under her.

"You.  You're what's wrong with me."  "I'm not your bottom bitch."  She smirks down at me.  "You don't have to be."

She leans down, her lips grazing my neck.  I involuntarily let out a soft moan.

Fuck!  Stop it, Ms. Stevens!  But low key keep going!

Her hand grips my face, holding it in place to look at her as she looks down at me.  "And it's Aurora to you."

Those are her last words before she gets out of the car and goes back into the restaurant.