Chapter 60

Shiranda's POV

   Kiera is standing next to me, when all of a sudden, the door busts open.  I'm saved!  I'm finally saved!

I see Deena from my peripheral vision.  "Give me my sister back!"

Kiera turns around.  "Kiera?"  Deena says in shock.  "Yes, Deena.  It's me.  Sorry about your window, by the way.  It was collateral damage."

"That was you?!  Do you know how much it cost for me to fix that window?"

"Eh, I'll pay you back for it."

Ms. Stevens' POV

I see Shiranda tied up.  Poor baby has her head hanging low, looking like Jesus Christ on the cross.

I can feel that she's tired and hungry.

I launch myself at Kiera, tackling her to the floor.  "Get off of me!"  We tussle around on the floor.  She gets the upper hand and pushes me off of her.

We both stand up.  I punch her in the face, then start using martial arts.

Shiranda's POV

Deena unties me and helps me down.  She secretly contacts 911 and tells them our location.

Ms. Stevens' fighting is impressive.  She roundhouse kicks Kiera, making her fall to the ground.

Kiera recovers, and she lunges at Ms. Stevens, connecting a blow to her mouth.

Kiera hits her in the eye.  She jabs Kiera in the neck, then blocks Kiera's punches.

I crawl over to a crowbar.  Unsuspectingly, I sneak my way over to Kiera.  I muster up all the strength I have and strike her with the crowbar, making her immediately collapse and go unconscious.

I fall to the floor, all my might being used up.  Ms. Stevens immediately runs over to me, kneeling down next to me.

She holds my face in her hands.  "Baby, I'm here for you."  She passionately kisses me.  I can taste the blood on her lip.

"Aurora.......I love you."  "I love you, too."

She lifts me up bridal style.  "Let's get you out of here."  Ms. Stevens says.  Deena ties Kiera up, and we start waiting for authorities to get here.

She carries me out of the building and into the cold air.