Chapter 15

Ms. Stevens' POV

   I'm scrolling down Instagram, just chilling on this fine Saturday.  Suddenly, I see a post from the girl that annoys me the most.

It's of her and Shiranda, and it's captioned, "With my baby ❤️❤️"  Is Shiranda her girlfriend?

Last time I checked, Shiranda said she's not her girlfriend, that it was too soon to tell if she liked her as such.  I don't think Shiranda would've lied to me about that.  She has no reason to.

I don't care what Shiranda does.  I don't.  I swear.  I was just curious, that's all.

But speaking of her, though, it's been driving me crazy how elusive she is when it comes to my questions.

She wouldn't tell me why she was shunning me, she wouldn't talk to me about the "lips" thing, and she wouldn't tell me what she was talking about when she wanted to talk to me in class.  That's three things she wouldn't talk to me about, yet I give her the courtesy of answering all of her questions.

I feel like I'm descending into madness about this girl.  Why did she tell me I have nice lips?  Why was she staring at them in the first place?  Why does she shut down on me?  Is she attracted to me?  If she is, she should just say so.  It's not like I'm gonna rip her to shreds if she does.

Shiranda's POV

Ms. Stevens sure can keep her word.  No matter what subject I bring up, she won't talk to me about it.

It's kind of weird being on the other side of it.  I don't know why I want her to talk to me so bad.  She's just my teacher.

My attractive, incredibly sexy, teacher.  Fuck you, Ms. Stevens for doing this to me.  For making me so damn attracted to you.

Also, fuck you for not remembering the kiss.  It actually made me feel something, but you don't remember it at all, so now we can't even talk about something that made me feel electrified.

And why does she always ask me awkward questions?  And she always wants me to answer them.  Doesn't she see I don't have the social skills for that?  Not all questions are meant to be answered.

Ugh, she's driving me insane.  Did that kiss even happen?  Is there some chemical imbalance in my brain that conjured it up or something?  Was it a dream?

That shit was too real for it to have not happened.  It had to, for sure.  I can still remember the feeling of her strong arms around me.

I know she was high, and that's why she doesn't remember, but her not remembering makes me question my mental.

Nah, it definitely happened, she just doesn't remember it.  And why would she do some shit like that anyway?  I'm her student for crying out loud.  Ain't that, like, a no no?  She should know better, right?

Was that just a moment of being high?  Or is she genuinely attracted to me and had a better opportunity of kissing me?

God, I can't figure this woman out.  It hurts my brain, but at the same time, my vagina seems to fully function at the thought of her.

Fucking Ms. Stevens.