Sassy Boy⭐.Ni-Ki

Nervously You are Looking Down at You Feet.The Laces of Your Rollerskates Lay Losely in Your Hands as it Looks Like You were Frozen in Place.The Loud Music that Plays in the Building Fills the Silence that Would be Filling the Area Otherwise.

How Could This Happen?

One Moment You Felt Super Confident About going on the Rink and Skating and the Next You Sit on One of the Benches and Freeze While Fear Rushes Over You.It Feel's Like a Wave of Pure Fear that Has Suddenly Swallowed You in Itself.

"Hey,Are You Okay?"

The Randomly Appearing Voice of a Boy Leads You out of Your Thoughts that Kept You Frozen and Makes You Look up to Where You Could Here the Voice Coming From.A Tall Boy is Standing Right Infront of You,His Dark Eyes Scanning You Enough to Make You Feel Slightly Nervous.

"Yes...Yes I'm Good,Just a Little Scared."You Tell Him and He Seems to Understand Directly,Without Hesitation He Reaches Out to You.

You Analyze His Behaviour and Reject His Offer Polietly.He Watches Quietly as You Get up from the Bench and Already Start to Move You Feet Back in Forth in an Attempt to not Fall.He Chuckles but Hides it Behind His Hand which He Shoves Infront of You Once More,This Time You Actually Place Your Hand on His.

"I'm not Going to Bite,Okay?"He Asks while Laughing but You only Look at Him with an Uneasy Expression,After All You are Still Trying to Skate for the Very First Time and You Already Almost Fell.Without Saying a Word You Let the Boy Lead You to the Rink "So,You want Me to Let Go now or?""No."You Almost Cut the Boy off When He Offer's to Let You Skate on You Own.He Quickly Raises Both Eyebrows and Contuines to Hold Your Hand even while in the Rink,Carefully He Leads You and Sends some Amused Looks to You.

"So What's You Name M'Lady?"He Asks and make's Eye Contact with You.

"Oh Gosh are You Gonna Tip Your Hat now too?"You Question While Frowing,He Laughs out Loud and Shakes His Head "No,I Dont Even have a Hat on."He Slightly Points up to His Head on Which He Indeed isnt Wearing a Hat.You Chuckle for a Second and Introduce Yourself After "I'm Y/n and You?"You Throw the Question Right Back to Him.

"I'm Riki." (Or Ni-Ki,Niki Whatever You wanna call Him)

You simply Smile and Bring Your Focus back to the Skating,Riki has other Plans tho.

"Its Your First Time Here huh,I've Never Seen You here Before and Well,That Says Something I'm Here almost All the Time."You Only Nod and Look at Him with a Silly Expression. (You Silly Goose)

"I Would Say that was Fate."He Suddendly Says Making You Question Him "Why do You Think That?"He Grins in a Quite Sassy Way as He Answers You with a "Because We Met."

You Only Stare,He Caught You Off Guard and You Cant Hide it."Intresting."Is the Only Thing You say which Seems to Make Him Think.A Few Seconds Later He Smiles Cutely and Asks You "Indeed that is Intresting,But You Know what is even more Intresting?"You Shake Your Head Slightly and Wait Until He Reveals the Answer's and When He does so You Almost Fall in Schock.

"The Fact that You're Blushing."

He Smiles Proudly After Catching You in His Arms and Staring right down at You.The Feeling of Your Cheeks Becoming Warmer makes You Jump back up and Getting Away from the Boy who Enjoys it way too Much to Flirt right now."You're Quite the Flirt Arent You?"Suprised by Your Question He Stops and Fixes His Position "Maybe,Is that a Problem?""Hmm Nope."The Two of You Look at Each Other,Both having a Sassy Look Glowing in Your Eyes.

"Well Then,Shall We?"He Holds out His Hands and lets You Grab Them softly.Together You Start Skating Across the Rink While He's Teaching You some Little Dance Moves He Knows.

The Colouful Lighting Cover's the Two of You While Skating Which You do for Quite a While,Only After a Couple Hours You Let go of Each Other and as You Get Ready to Leave Riki Walks by Quickly.

"What's That?"You ask as Suddenly as Small Piece of Paper is Being Placed in Your Hands by the Boy who Smiles at Your Warmly.

"My Number,Lets do this Again Sometime."He Only Says that and then Go's Back in the Rink while You're Getting Ready to go Home.The Small Piece of Paper is Carefull put into Your Bag before You Get up and Look Back once more to See Riki Skating in the Rink,You then Simply Leave the Building Enjoying the Warm Spring Weather and Thinking about the Boy You just met.

------

Heeeeyy,I Hope the Chapter was Okay :)

And I Wish You a Very Awesome Day✨

Enhypen Imagines and Reactions✨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara