Enhypen as Diffrent Versions🎃

Heyy,How are you doing? I Hope that you are doing Absolutly Fantastic (^o^)

This is Another Halloween Chapter🎃 And for This One the Members will be Versions of Previous Chapters such as the Prince Chapter,Fairy Chapter etc.

There will also be No Specific Context for this Chapter,Its Just Random Halloween Themed Things :)

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

---------------------------------------

Heeseung ~ Vampire🎃

- Halloween was One of the Many Typically Human Things that Heeseung as Powerful Vampire who Grew up with Vampires Only,Didnt Know about.So,When Halloween Came Around and he was Out Hunting with Some of the Other Vampires in his Clan,He got more than Confused.

- Seeing People Dress up and Act Like Vampires when They Cleary werent Actually Vampires,Seemed so Amusing and Weird at the Same Time.

- Heeseung was Quite Caught off Guard by what he was Seeing,But Soon He had to Notice that to Him and the Other Vampires,It wasnt Actually as Easy to Hunt as They Thought it would be.Due to the Amount of People Outside they got Excited,Thinking They'd Easily Catch some People to Drink from,But They were Wrong,Because Everyone Sticks to Each Other Like They'e Glued on to Eachother.

- Even Heeseung Started to Become Frustrated when they werent Able to Catch one Human by Themselves,So He Decided to Wander off into the Darkness only to Find you Doing the Exact Same Thing that all the Others were doing and that was Confusing Heeseung so much.

- You were Dressed up and Carried a Bag Filled with Candy.He Asked what you were doing and why Everyone is Doing Similar Things.

- When you Realized how Heeseung had No Clue about Halloween and how Most People Celebrate it,You Decided to Explain it to him,Asking him if he Wanted to Try to go Trick or Treating after Which he Couldnt Reject.

Jay ~ Prince🎃

- Jay was Riding on his Horse through the Kingdom,Admiring the Beautiful Decorations the Townspeople have Put up to Celebrate Halloween,The One Event where Jay is Allowed to Show Himself Wearing something his Family wouldnt Describe as Elegant.

- He Chose to Dress up Because of that,Gathering the Amazed Looks of the People who werent Able to Decide Wether they wanted to Swoon over him or Admire his Perfectly Made Costume.

- The Prince was Enjoying the Adoration of his Kingdom when he Suddenly Heard some Yelling coming from Nearby,He Immediately went to Check out what Caused Someone to Raise their Voice in Such a Way.

- When Arriving in the Area he Spotted what Caused this Situation to Occur,It was You.One of the Townspeople Found you and Since Everyone Basically Knows Each Other Within the Walls,They Immediately Knew that you werent from Inside the Walls.