Enhypen as Yanderes❀

First of all,A Trigger Warning!!

There a Mentions of Blood,Extreme Violence,Strong and Mature Language,Killing and Kidnapping.

A Yandere is a archetype that Defines a Character whose Love,Admiraton and Devotion is so Strong that its Expressed as an Excessive Obsession and Possessivness.Often They are Seen as Characters that are Crazy in Love.They'll go as Far as Kill and/or Kidnap People including Their Love Intrest.They do not Care about the Negative Effects their Actions can Have on Others which Includes their love intrest.

All the Info i got is from the Dere Types Wiki.

I do not Support or Encourage any Kind of Violence or Actions like those,These Actions are Absolutly Wrong and Shouldnt be Done!

Also,This is Fiction,I Strongly Disbelief that any of the Members would ever do Such Extreme Actions,Please do not Blame Them for Anything that Isnt Real or Judge Because of it.

I will Write which Type of Yandere I Refer to or Prefence when Writing the Members parts.

I hope You're Still able to Enjoy.

------------------------------

Heeseung - Protective Yandere Type

'Cause you can be the Beauty and i could be the Monster'

- It was His Final School Year where he met You.One Day after Someone Picked on Him for Simply Being a Quiet Student with no Friends You Appeared,It Felt Magical when You First Approached him to Help Him Clean up His Shirt that the Others Spilled Juice on.The Moment Your Hand First came in Contact with Him He felt Like he Entered Paradise.

- Your Smile,Your Kind Behaviour,The Pure look in Your Eyes,Everything about You Attracted Him.At First he still thought it was Simple Crush but Then,When He Saw You with one of Your Male Classmates,He Got Angry,He Wanted You for Himself and Things as Simple as the Way your Classmates Looked at You Upset Him.This Classmate doesnt Mean any Good,Is what He Thought,He Couldnt let You get Hurt.

- He wasnt Wrong,Your Classmates did have Bad Things Planned with You,Heeseung couldnt Let Him go Through with it Though so He Chose to Get Rid of the Problem,The "Thing" that Could cause Harm to His Precious Love.

- What Seemed to be a One Time thing only at First,Started to get out Of Hand Quickly,He Assumed Everyone that You Interacted with had Bad Intentions and That made Him want to Deal With These People,His Ways for that were Cruel.

- You didnt Understand why Everyone you Talked to Started to Disappear,You thought it was Odd and it Made You Worried.That it was Heeseung that is Responsible for it,You Never would've Guessed that,You Barely Talked to Him Ever,Just this Once and Never again after.

- This went on for Months,Then He had Enough.He couldnt Wait Any Longer for you to be with him,He Wanted You,Now.

- So one Afternoon,After a Long Day at School,He Waited for you.Hidden in the Shadows that is Casted onto a Corner of a Little Alley,He Looked out for you.Then You Walked passed,No one else was Near,No one would Catch Him.He Grabbed You Quickly,Wrapping His Arms around Your Body and Pulling you into the Shadows with Him.He Drugged You to Make it Easier for Him to Take you with Him.

- Once You woke up you Found Yourself in a quite Messy Room.You Werent Tied up but That Didnt made you Less Freaked out.You didnt even have the Chance to Properly look around before He Appeared,From the Shadows of the Room he Slowly Approached You,Placing His Hand softly on Your Cheek,Admiring every little bit of Your Unbelieveable Beauty.

- You Tried to Push Him away but He was much Stronger than You and didnt Move away,Not even a Little Bit.Instead He Started Talking to You,Asking if You knew Who he was what Caused You to Recognize Him.