Enhypen as Princes👑

Hello,How are you doing? I hope You're doing absolutly Amazing :)

The Title is Pretty Self Explanatory,The Enhypen Members will be Princes in this Chapter.This Chapter is Set in Medieval Times so I Will Try to Make Everything fit in with that Time Period but Honestly,I dont know much about it ° v °

I will do some Research if i have to do though.

Anyways,I Hope You can Enjoy (^o^)

---------------

Heeseung♛

- Heeseung is the Prince of Well Known Kingdom.Everyone Looked up to Him and His Family,They were Admired for His Good Leadership.

- Heeseung Himself is also Admired for His Kind and Caring Behaviour towards Everyone in his Kingdom,What His People didnt Know is that Behind all the Kind Behaviour there was alot of Training,His Parents Trained Him with the Help of Some Teachers to be the Best Prince He could ever be,He never went Against the Rules that were Given to Him.

- That Changed when He Met You though.

- Your Mother was a Cook in the Castle and Your Father a Knight,You were Basically Pulled into the Castle with no Choice but to Go.For the First few Weeks You were very Careful with what You did but then Started to be more Reckless which Eventually Caused you to go into an Area of the Castle in which You werent Allowed in,There You and Heeseung met.

- He was so Suprised to See You in this Area of the Castle,You on the Other Hand were Scared since you thought He would Tell his Parents which could Cause You and Your Parents to get into Trouble.

- He didnt Tell his Parents though,Instead He let you go.

- Eventually He came down to the Kitchen to Meet You again as He Couldnt Stop Thinking about You,When Meeting you again he was Amazed by how you would do what you want,He wanted to do the Same and Let You Guide him.

- You two Spend alot of Time Together and both of You Fell for Eachother,He wanted to be Open about but was also a bit Shy at First,He never Liked Someone in that way Before.

- One Day he Brought You onto a Balcony of the Castle and Confessed his Love to You,Luckily his Parents were Really Supportive too so when You Accepted His Confession you did not have to Worry about that.

- "You're the Best Thing that was Ever Brought to this World."

Jay♛

Jay♛

- Jay is Known as an Arrogant yet very Smart Prince.

- His Family had very High Standards and Only Allowed the Richest and most Loyal People in their Kingdom which was Built behind the Safety of Tall Walls.

- Your Family wasnt one of those People,You werent Rich and Your Father has Said Things before that make Him Seem not Loyal.You Havent done Anything but be Their Child,You were Judged for Simply being Associated with Him.