Enhypen as Yanderes 2.9✿

Hii,How are You? I Hope that You're Amazing ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )

So,this is another Yandere Chapter and there will be mentions of Blood,Violence,Killing,Kidnapping and Strong Languange,If You are not Comfortable with these Topics,then Please do not Push Yourself to read the Chapter and make Sure You're Comfy.
Your well being is more important.

The Context in this Chapter is: You Go outside,with them.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy (^_^)

--------------------------------------------------------

Heeseung

- So,since You've had to literally tie Heeseung up to a Chair,to convince him to Go outside with You,You've been pretty excited.
After all,You've fallen in Love with Heeseung,the Young Man that kidnapped You,claiming that he was in Love with You,and were excited to not just go outside,but to go on Date with Heeseung.
But,Heeseung seemed rather nervous.
You could curiously watch as he would stare somewhere outside,busy with the torn and irritated thoughts that tried to become the center of his attention.
He was excited that You wanted to go on a Date with him,and wanted this Date to be Good because of that,but the idea that You'd go outside,where Heeseung had barely any control of his surroundings,which he usually tried to avoid,irritated him and made him somewhat nervous.

- You obviously took notice of Heeseung's behavior,and wondered why he seemed so nervous,even Questioning if he was nervous about going on a Date with You.
But to be honest,You couldnt believe that Heeseung was nervous about going on a Date with You,because despite his lacking knowledge of Dates,as he never went on one,he was fairly confident in his ability to go on a Date.
So it confused You why he was acting so nervous,but rather irritated.

- And You were worried,because if Heeseung was this irritated with this Date for some reason that You couldnt understand,he might ditch it,which would mean that You would be able to go outside without Heeseung getting angry because of it.
You had to Prevent that he'd become too irritated and ditch the Date,and desperately tried to find a way how You could convince him to be calmer,eventually kindly telling him that if it made him feel calmer,he could choose where to go for the Date.
But Heeseung only looked at You,with his brows in a Frown,and said that he was going to choose where to go anyways.
And it actually frustrated You a bit,thus You stared at him as he turned to look somewhere else,as Your expression was frustrated.
But,as You didnt want to anger him,You simply walked out of the Room and chose to simply be excited for the Date.

- For the Date,You dressed up and excitedly showed the outfit off to Heeseung who barely Glanced into Your direction,complimented You though.
And You watched with caution,that was mixed with excitement,as Heeseung,who was leaning against the Front Door,stepped away from the Door,quickly turning to open it with nervous movements.
He watched,attentively,as You walked through the door,closed the door quickly,to turn around and demand that You'd hold his Hand with a terrifyingly irritated and nervous expression on his Face.
You hesitated a bit,when seeing the expression on his Face,but eventually placed Your Hand on top of his.

- And as he walked around the City with You,the excitement that You've had for the Date began to be exchanged with concern.
Heeseung was still irritated,and You were aware of the cruel things that he could do if someone should irritate him too much,thus You watched with worry whenever someone walked by the two of You.
Besides that though,You'd Glance down at Your Hand that was held by his,Questioning if it wasnt odd that You were so excited about going on a Date with Heeseung,the Person that has kidnapped You.
However,as You began to Question Your excitement that was fixated on the Date,Heeseung would Glance towards You,and quickly pull on Your Hand to avoid that You'd be lost in thought.
Even though he didnt actually know what You were thinking about,and that You were Questioning this Date a bit,Heeseung seemed to notice that Your behaviour became somewhat nervous.