Enhypen in Diffrent Times・゚✧

Okay so First of all,The Context: Weird Things Happend and You Ended up in a Diffrent Time Period in Which You Meet the Members,They Exist in These Time Periods and are Whatever Age They Currently are in Real Life.

If You would go Back into the Present or Stay with Them is Up to You!

Hope you can Enjoy (^-^)

----------------

Heeseung~2000's

- This Boy is so Confused when He is Walking Home from School and Suddenly You Appear from a Nearby Train Station and Ask what Day and Year it is.He Tells You all the Things You want to Know and Just Inspects Your Features while You're Trying to Figure out how You got Here.

- As soon as He Figures out what Happend with You He's Fascinated,Kinda wants to even keep You in that Time.

- Has Bunch of Typical 2000's Magazines in His Room.

- Gives You Innocent Bambi Eyes whenever You Mention that You wanna go Back into Your Time.

- Is Known as a Quiet Person in His School,His Vibe just doesnt Quite Fit with the One From His Classmates.

- He Knows all the Songs of the Year and Sings them all the Time.

- Is Intrested to Learn about the Future but Doesnt End up Letting You Tell Him Anything as it Could Change the Future Drastically.

- "Do You want to Stay Here,With Me and be My Star?"

Jay~80's

- He ist the Fashionista of the Time,He is Always Well Dressed.

- You First Meet when He's Driving Home from a Party that a Classmate of His Threw.When He Spots You on a Corner of the Street He Stops His Car and Low-key Checks You out which You Obviously Notice.

- He has the Typical 80's Bad Boy Vibe.

- Invites You to a Late Night Drive which You Accept even though You Were Always Teached not to.

- There is a Weird,Undescibeable Tension in the Car as You Ask Him about the Time and Especially what Year it is,He Answers You but does so in a Way Thats Slightly Judging You.

- He Listens to Rock and Pop Music on the Radio.

- When He Figures Out what Happend and that You're From the Future He Asks Like a Thousand Question with one of Them Being "Will You Stay here with Me Darling?"

- "You wanna be my Darling,Dont You,Why dont you Stay?"